Morrissey live: Avalon, Boston, MA - February 19, 2000 (FLAC / different source)

Famous when dead

Vulgarian
A Swallow On My Neck
Ouija Board, Ouija Board
Hairdresser On Fire
Is It Really So Strange?
November Spawned A Monster
Lost
Alma Matters
The Teachers Are Afraid Of The Pupils
Break Up The Family
Meat Is Murder
I Am Hated For Loving
Billy Budd
I Can Have Both
Half A Person
Boxers
Tomorrow
/Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me

Taper: Dave Asselin
Source: CSBmod > M1
Conversion: Tascam DA-20mkii(DAT-M) > Marantz PMD670 (WAV) > Adobe Audition (editing)
FLAC: WAV > CD Wave (track splitting) > FLAC

Notes:
From the collection of Dave Asselin.
Transferred by Andrew Fogelsong in October 20

(422mb)

I don't believe this to be the version shared here previously (at least not in FLAC).
The audience noise is different and the banter isn't edited out.
Probably worth having just for the variety in the setlist.
This just appeared on DIME with the above information.
I know people hate the share ratio criteria on DIME - so have shared it here.
No art work as images are scarce for this gig.
All credit to the tapers & people sharing.
Regards,
FWD.

Thanks for this. I was at that show (and the one the next night or the night before). They were amazing because the place was so small.

Last edited:
How's the quality?
Not as 'loud' as the previous MP3 versions shared, but you can alter to taste with your own filtering. I'd say the less noisy audience makes it an upgrade from the ones shared prior.
Regards,
FWD.

Thank you for sharing! The version that often circulates (see here ) had a patch of "We Hate It" and "Sister" from another gig where the 3rd and 4th songs should have been. So by sharing a complete version, you've solved something I've been thinking about since my much more active collecting days (namely, does a complete version exist?)

Thank you for sharing! The version that often circulates (see here ) had a patch of "We Hate It" and "Sister" from another gig where the 3rd and 4th songs should have been. So by sharing a complete version, you've solved something I've been thinking about since my much more active collecting days (namely, does a complete version exist?)

yes please reup ?
this one sounds loverly

Thanks for this. I was at that show (and the one the next night or the night before). They were amazing because the place was so small.
Same!

And Morrissey returned to this space in 2009, when it was remodeled and rebranded as the House of Blues. The overall footprint was the same, but a modest balcony area had been added.

Back
Top Bottom