Morrissey Central "MORRISSEY LOVES ‘SHOPLIFTERS OF THE WORLD’ FILM" (March 29, 2021)

The Man from Morrissey...he say Yes! (y)

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/morrissey-loves

"I laughed, I cried, I ate my own head.

The Smiths' past still sounds like today's frustrations and tomorrow's liberations."

~ Morrissey, March 2021.

image_xu7tzm.png

Related item:

I reckon notice how California Son likes an American B film and how he hated the Brittish B film "england is mine" and how his California Sister threatened to sue the makers of "england is mine"? When will you jealous delusional sociopaths finally get it? You are being duped with all the Ana Maria Farger Walters bullshit that California Son knows nothing about and warm winter days outdoors in LA, but I love watching California Son shit on you m8 fark arse chipper curry inn nn n n nn n nn n n n n nn it.

I've seen some screenshots of the credits and I believe there was at least one picture which I had never seen before, so that's definitely one thing to look forward to!

í'm in like Flynn.

Dear God, Please Help Me...

What else is he going to say? He has to say that. Reading between the lines is much more interesting.

Actually he doesn’t have to say anything.

I think he’d rather you enjoy the absurdity of it all.

í'm in like Flynn.

Dear God, Please Help Me...

It's The Smiths feat. The Geese! Best collab everrrr...

ShopliftersCredits.jpg

... 📸 probably Andrew Catlin as it seems to be from the same session that saw the boys rolling together into the one giggling snowball of full-figured cop- ... no. Leaves. Rolling in the autumn leaves.

Picture lifted from:

Well I’ve just finished watching the film, and I have to say “4king awesome “
Without doubt the greatest film ever made.
Never mind Titanic, never mind Ben 4kin Hur...
The cast, the script, the production , and of course the music...
Everyone dust down your Tuxedos and Tiaras and get ready to walk down the red carpet of a clutch of oscars next year....
Best 4kin film everrrrrr...

It's The Smiths feat. The Geese! Best collab everrrr...

View attachment 70215

... 📸 probably Andrew Catlin as it seems to be from the same session that saw the boys rolling together into the one giggling snowball of full-figured cop- ... no. Leaves. Rolling in the autumn leaves.

Picture lifted from:

"Archive & Image consultant" ~ woof, í like me the sound of that.
Yes indeed, that's what í am, a Moz Image Consultant.
In fact, sod it, it's Monday ~ just call me a Senior Archive & Image Consultant-At-Large.
Honest, really, í AM... Doctor/Officer/Father *{insert as appropriate}

But, seriously, í do feel that ducks are more his scene...

Moz Bath ducks 1987.jpg

So is the credited "Jo Norvak" the same person as Jo Novark as Pat Bellis as Pot Belly. Or not...?

What did Tobias do...

Assume Katsis handled the contracts ...

Let's not forget thanks to 'Sam Dwyer'.
FWD.

"Archive & Image consultant" ~ woof, í like me the sound of that.
Yes indeed, that's what í am, a Moz Image Consultant.
In fact, sod it, it's Monday ~ just call me a Senior Archive & Image Consultant-At-Large.
Honest, really, í AM... Doctor/Officer/Father *{insert as appropriate}

But, seriously, í do feel that ducks are more his scene...

View attachment 70218

So is the credited "Jo Norvak" the same person as Jo Novark as Pat Bellis as Pot Belly. Or not...?

I took my dog to the park yesterday but had to leave as the ducks kept on biting him. Understandable really, he is pure bred.

I'm here all week.

I took my dog to the park yesterday but had to leave as the ducks kept on biting him. Understandable really, he is pure bred.

I'm here all week.
do you get up at the quack of dawn.
if you were a detective would you quack the case.
what do you call a clever duck==a wise quacker.
whats a ducks favourite tv show==the feather forecast.
what do you call a cat that eats a duck==a duck-filled-fatty-puss.

Tags
shoplifters movie

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom