Morrissey needs to dress more casual

Kevaxe2k2

can't say I am a fan of the sports coat/dress shirt/slacks/dress shoes look. Need more jeans/boots, casual shirt type stuff. A little bit more rock and roll, for lack of a better term.

Get your point, but near-50-year-old men in jeans and casual shirts do run the risk of going down the Clarkson route...

Get your point, but near-50-year-old men in jeans and casual shirts do run the risk of going down the Clarkson route...

Hahaha, Jeremy Clarkson's dress sense is really terrible.

This thread will be Morrissey in jeans frink thread. :D

browsing.jpg

Is that acid wash, or never mind, never mind.

No, it's not acid wash...they are Helmut Lang jeans. They have silver paint spatter all over them. I had a pair. They are HOT. :horny:

Simply love him in jeans and a shirt with the top buttons undone, but the man does look so handsome in a tux...

moztux.jpg

So I guess my excuse for posting this picture (as if I need one!) is that there is a time and a place for everything, especially tuxedos! ;):D

I personally don't think Morrissey should wear any clothes, but that's just me.

No, it's not acid wash...they are Helmut Lang jeans. They have silver paint spatter all over them. I had a pair. They are HOT. :horny:

Pardon me for my fashion faux pas. I have brought much shame to So-Lo (not an easy feet that).:tears:

I disagree - he looks very hot in most of his suits. I love the patterned jackets from the 04 tour and especially love the bootcut trousers that are tight on his bum... Black pants and black shirt = :horny:

I like him in anything... Should I be worried? :o

Back
Top Bottom