Morrissey Central "MORRISSEY NEW ALBUM" (May 30, 2021)

Morrissey's new album, BONFIRE OF TEENAGERS, has been completed in Los Angeles.

"The worst year of my life concludes with the best album of my life." - Morrissey.

The eleven tracks are:

1 I AM VERONICA
2 REBELS WITHOUT APPLAUSE
3 KEROUAC'S CRACK
4 HA HA HARLEM
5 I LIVE IN OBLIVION

6 BONFIRE OF TEENAGERS
7 MY FUNERAL
8 DIANA DORS
9 I EX-LOVE YOU
10 SURE ENOUGH, THE TELEPHONE RINGS
11 SAINT IN A STAINED-GLASS WINDOW

Morrissey is unsigned. The album is available to the highest (or lowest)
bidder.

unnamed_xrljaa.jpg

artwork by Liam Lynch
photograph by Jean Messenger

Morrissey's 5 nights at Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas start on August 28, and there are no anti-social distancing or facial concealment rules in place.

Regards,
FWD.

Related items:
Media items:

Moz is Retired, he don't know how to tell his fans, this last hiccup with so called Bonfire LP was the last straw. Even Mporium is done. Lost out there somewhere is alot of good music we will surely miss.......I know,..... I know,..... im not happy about it either.

Looks like the people that turned against him or misinterpreted his words have won. They tarnished the greatest Male vocalist reputation, which eventually stopped all new music and brought previous value of records and memorbilia down or should I say slowed it down considerably also put Moz in a deep depression. Ass holes if you will. In the UK they call these people..... Arses

This is how I feel, this is fiction and I truly hope I'm wrong because I'd love to hear some new tracks, and I have a ton of money tied up in his items......guess I need to hurry and sale it......uuuuuuuuuggggggghhhhhh

All 90-97 tour tshirts for sale, then vinyl.........no......, I've changed my mind again
If you think Mozzz is over ...

Then play his cover by Roy Orbison

Then, my friend,
You’ll find nothing is nearly over...

Just yet 🤨

If you think Mozzz is over ...

Then play his cover by Roy Orbison

Then, my friend,
You’ll find nothing is nearly over...

Just yet 🤨
Whilst it’s a beautiful song Barry, and M does it to a wonderfully lofty standard, it was recorded nearly 4 years ago. 4 years is a long time. 🎭

All the buying in sheets for major labels are now up to early/mid February's listings.
So, unless rushed somehow or a 'creative' release, there's nothing on the horizon yet.
FWD.

As the initial 'buzz' about this album was last May, Vedder's comments about hearing the album and confirming Andrew Watt is involved have moved to their own thread:

Regards,
FWD.

I realise Alain Whyte came back to the Moz camp after the recording of Bonfire but god damn that 15 seconds sounds fantastic! Almost as if Moz was channeling Alain's return. It has a bit of a Bona Drag vibe to it, no?

I realise Alain Whyte came back to the Moz camp after the recording of Bonfire but god damn that 15 seconds sounds fantastic! Almost as if Moz was channeling Alain's return. It has a bit of a Bona Drag vibe to it, no?

Can we be absolutely sure, I wonder, if AW only came back after this album?

I agree the things that were said sounded like that - but is it possible the new album does have AW compositions on it (if not necessarily him playing?)

If only Marr could sing…
He can sing but we all know being able to hold a tune is the bare minimum. Discovering interesting melodies and penning equally interesting lyrics are what makes for a compelling song. No crime writing uninteresting songs but Marr offers too little of what I stated above to make me want to listen than a song here and there when I feel the urge. Fine if you enjoy his stuff but I've found personally that I listen to his stuff less and less over the last few years.

Tags
bonfire of teenagers

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom