Morrissey Central "MORRISSEY NEW ALBUM" (May 30, 2021)

Morrissey's new album, BONFIRE OF TEENAGERS, has been completed in Los Angeles.

"The worst year of my life concludes with the best album of my life." - Morrissey.

The eleven tracks are:

1 I AM VERONICA
2 REBELS WITHOUT APPLAUSE
3 KEROUAC'S CRACK
4 HA HA HARLEM
5 I LIVE IN OBLIVION

6 BONFIRE OF TEENAGERS
7 MY FUNERAL
8 DIANA DORS
9 I EX-LOVE YOU
10 SURE ENOUGH, THE TELEPHONE RINGS
11 SAINT IN A STAINED-GLASS WINDOW

Morrissey is unsigned. The album is available to the highest (or lowest)
bidder.

unnamed_xrljaa.jpg

artwork by Liam Lynch
photograph by Jean Messenger

Morrissey's 5 nights at Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas start on August 28, and there are no anti-social distancing or facial concealment rules in place.

Regards,
FWD.

Related items:
Media items:

"The best album of my life"

Hmmm. How many times have we heard that? With the same personnel as the previous 2, you're in for a cavalcade of cack, and without a label, it's in search of a toilet to flush it

Well the question is rhetorical as he says that at the end of each and every. Not to mention the routine 'top ten lists' of best concerts. Now a "Cavalcade of Cack" that's an interesting title for a single!

Hmmm. How many times have we heard that? With the same personnel as the previous 2, you're in for a cavalcade of cack, and without a label, it's in search of a toilet to flush it
I take it you won't be buying it, then? :rolleyes:

So. Just a shade after 6am on a BH, when most folk are in bed. Skinny wakes, looks at the clock and grabs his phone/ tablet and the first thing you do, is check in on here.
No cup of tea or egg on toast or coco pops (in your case) you check in here, eyes still stuck together in order to tell us a load of old cobblers. Again
You’re to be pitied.

“thinking of doing a T-shirt”
Anyone ? Anyone ??

Moz must release his new album when the pandemic ends, because otherwise it can happen that the album passes without penalty or glory as it happened with IANADOAC, which for me is a beautiful album, it is among the best for my taste !!!! Oh MOZ I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE I WANT TO HEAR B.O.T !!!!
It ends when the testing stops... Then there is no pandemic.

"REBELS WITHOUT APPLAUSE" is hopefully about the many hard-working nurses in the health system, who earn too little and get too little public recognition for their performance during the pandemic. If not, the apocyalypse threatens, as with Van the (Ex) Man.

I wasn't sure why he was writing a song about Diana Dors, was he a fan? I did read that she was in a tv adaptation of "A Taste of Honey".....that's the only Morrissey connection I've made so far.
I’m certain that Morrissey randomly shouted out ‘Queenie’s Castle’ (1970s British sitcom starring Diana Dors) at a concert, which made me laugh out loud. As I said, so random, so Morrissey. I wasn’t at the concert, I saw it on YouTube, but it might have been Leeds, which would make sense. 😂

The question is who will take a chance on such a tarnished brand?

See - what he could do is cut out the middle-man and take all the revenue by offering a pay-for-download - if he has such faith in the product, why not do this? I'll tell you why...he knows the risks at this stage of his career, and he wants that risk shifted onto someone else's shoulders so he can blame them for when it inevitably doesn't sell. Not only that, we know he doesn't like spending his own money, and much prefers someone else to do it. So, as previously, it's all about risk and spending money, neither of which he likes, because it's always, always someone else's fault.

I know there will be plenty who don't see it that way, and to them, I ask the following:

Why do you think it is that the money-making record company organisations aren't clamouring to make money from a new Morrissey release and be associated with his brand, when that is their whole raison d'etre? Can you think of a reason why that might be?

One more thing - do people think that this is the opening gambit to get a label-funded release? Do you think discussions haven't already been held with a view to doing just that?
So says the man who bought the Daily Mail this morning 🤓😝🤓😝😝🤪🤪

It sounds like he's recorded a new album, the artwork is designed and it's ready to go. So why not just release it on the website? Wilco did this nearly 20 years ago, the technology exists. And any no-mark can get their music on streaming services.
Stop being such an old man already!
Yes, my thoughts: this could be with us within days if releasing the music is the priority. Even physical vinyl copies, of the quantities Dog sold in, would be easy to arrange.

He is a dog on a chain when it comes to seeking acknowledgement from major record labels. They shaft him on the way out, anyway.

Why have they taken the post about this album down on morrisseycentral?

It's insane that Morrissey has no label, whatever he says or stands for, may never be reason to block him for getting it released [that is my opinion, a worldwide block ]. Hope a label has the guts to sign Morrissey, and release it. Only the ttles of the songs makes you wanting to hear it Now. Good luck getting a label and released very soon. Bonfire of Teenagers .
should be bonfire of record labels,theyr so woke they are sleeping at the wheel.

It ends when the testing stops... Then there is no pandemic.
Correct, doctor. And this goes for all diseases. Stop testing people and the numbers will plummet and ta-da - no diseases! Just sweep it all under the rug!

should be bonfire of record labels,theyr so woke they are sleeping at the wheel.
If it's only wokeness that's stopping Morrissey getting a record deal, you'd think that someone on the alt/far/looney right would step up to the plate, wouldn't you? They seems to have more cash than they know what to do with so why not spend it on a Morrissey album release and sock it to all those wokester SJWs, eh?
Come on Daily Stormer, you know you want to.

Is “the best album of my life” just a marketing gimmick to get a sales outlet for the album due to no label being present at the moment?

Correct, doctor. And this goes for all diseases. Stop testing people and the numbers will plummet and ta-da - no diseases! Just sweep it all under the rug!
Nope! you conspiracy theorist! But stop testing this hoax and tataaaa the flu is back! And everything goed on with exactly the same numbers but without te panic. And without the useless lockdown psychiatric cases and deaths.

If it's only wokeness that's stopping Morrissey getting a record deal, you'd think that someone on the alt/far/looney right would step up to the plate, wouldn't you? They seems to have more cash than they know what to do with so why not spend it on a Morrissey album release and sock it to all those wokester SJWs, eh?
Come on Daily Stormer, you know you want to.
I dare say they would, but if you knew your arse from your elbow you’d know it’s Morrissey who wouldn’t.

I dare say they would, but if you knew your arse from your elbow you’d know it’s Morrissey who wouldn’t.

As you know, I don't normally like to interrupt you when you are making a tit of yourself but I'm going to make an exception to point out that in your eagerness to feel like the smartest arse on the forum, you've actually completely missed the point of my comment.

Tags
bonfire of teenagers

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom