Morrissey Central "MORRISSEY NEW ALBUM" (May 30, 2021)

Morrissey's new album, BONFIRE OF TEENAGERS, has been completed in Los Angeles.

"The worst year of my life concludes with the best album of my life." - Morrissey.

The eleven tracks are:

1 I AM VERONICA
2 REBELS WITHOUT APPLAUSE
3 KEROUAC'S CRACK
4 HA HA HARLEM
5 I LIVE IN OBLIVION

6 BONFIRE OF TEENAGERS
7 MY FUNERAL
8 DIANA DORS
9 I EX-LOVE YOU
10 SURE ENOUGH, THE TELEPHONE RINGS
11 SAINT IN A STAINED-GLASS WINDOW

Morrissey is unsigned. The album is available to the highest (or lowest)
bidder.

unnamed_xrljaa.jpg

artwork by Liam Lynch
photograph by Jean Messenger

Morrissey's 5 nights at Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas start on August 28, and there are no anti-social distancing or facial concealment rules in place.

Regards,
FWD.

Related items:
Media items:

Dammit, I wonder how long before we're able to hear this? Record labels these days seem so afraid to sign him.

I hope Bonfire of Teenagers refers to today's youth culture being a trash fire. None of the song titles really grab me, but I am hyped.

'Bonfire of teenagers' is a rather interesting title. Are the teenagers creating the bonfire? Is the bonfire in honour of the teenagers? Are the teenagers in the bonfire?

It is a relief that Morrissey is still producing new material anyway. One way or another it will be released in the next few years, come what may.

I Live in Oblivion sounds like classic M, and I am infinitely intrigued by 'Kerouac's Crack'.

Oh dear, I had heard one of the new songs was about the Manchester Arena bombing. I hope this isn't it. Macabre and insensitive title if so.

I’m going to ignore negative comments regarding not liking art work or song titles and just say Wow, this is super exciting.

Actually like it, definitely better than the CS sleeve. Just opinions.

But yes, a new album!

always exciting!

and those titles!

VIVA MOZ !!!

:thumb: 💙💙💙

I wouldn't be surprised if an imprint label appears in time for release of this album.
Not convinced the self-funded route will happen myself. I have my reasons for saying this, but as it is unsubstantiated, won't expand.
Regards,
FWD.

Omg !! Can anyone tell me when we will be able to listen to Moz's new album viva MOZ!!!!!

The theme number 7 ,has a llaamativo title... very Morrissey, which funeral will MOz be referring to?

Gracias Moz por tu nuevo album ahora tenes que dejarnos escucharlo!!!!

Moz must release his new album when the pandemic ends, because otherwise it can happen that the album passes without penalty or glory as it happened with IANADOAC, which for me is a beautiful album, it is among the best for my taste !!!! Oh MOZ I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE I WANT TO HEAR B.O.T !!!!

Tags
bonfire of teenagers

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom