Morrissey Central "MORRISSEY NEW ALBUM" (May 30, 2021)

Morrissey's new album, BONFIRE OF TEENAGERS, has been completed in Los Angeles.

"The worst year of my life concludes with the best album of my life." - Morrissey.

The eleven tracks are:

1 I AM VERONICA
2 REBELS WITHOUT APPLAUSE
3 KEROUAC'S CRACK
4 HA HA HARLEM
5 I LIVE IN OBLIVION

6 BONFIRE OF TEENAGERS
7 MY FUNERAL
8 DIANA DORS
9 I EX-LOVE YOU
10 SURE ENOUGH, THE TELEPHONE RINGS
11 SAINT IN A STAINED-GLASS WINDOW

Morrissey is unsigned. The album is available to the highest (or lowest)
bidder.

unnamed_xrljaa.jpg

artwork by Liam Lynch
photograph by Jean Messenger

Morrissey's 5 nights at Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas start on August 28, and there are no anti-social distancing or facial concealment rules in place.

Regards,
FWD.

Related items:
Media items:

Cum on Mozzer, give us a teaser and WE decide if it's EMI again or free download (with "pay what you want" option). We only mean well and always come across as far too critical.

My thought is that this is either going to be a very modern pop album or a very eclectic album of various sounds from the sixties seventies. I’m excited so excited

It's insane that Morrissey has no label, whatever he says or stands for, may never be reason to block him for getting it released [that is my opinion, a worldwide block ]. Hope a label has the guts to sign Morrissey, and release it. Only the ttles of the songs makes you wanting to hear it Now. Good luck getting a label and released very soon. Bonfire of Teenagers .
vind ik ook

Let's cross our fingers so that Moz does not make references to an issue as complex as the pandemic, the virus exists and continues to spread the death of many people and in the absence of a medication that cures covid, vaccines are the most effective thing there is to stop the contagions, and I think that if MoZ comes out in favor of the deniers it will hurt
I hope he does make a lot of references to the Plandemic. The virus exists, no one is denying that. It has the IFR of the flu (0,15%), the Flu doesnt exist anymore and worldwide there is no exess death. This is a testpandemic, and by now the turth should come out.

Please excuse my morbid optimism but I always thought the potential for one last great Morrissey album would follow the death of his nearest and dearest.

I guess we will have to wait and see, although slightly concerned Boz probably isn't involved this time round.

Morrissey's new album, BONFIRE OF TEENAGERS, has been completed in Los Angeles.

"The worst year of my life concludes with the best album of my life." - Morrissey.

The eleven tracks are:

1 I AM VERONICA
2 REBELS WITHOUT APPLAUSE
3 KEROUAC'S CRACK
4 HA HA HARLEM
5 I LIVE IN OBLIVION

6 BONFIRE OF TEENAGERS
7 MY FUNERAL
8 DIANA DORS
9 I EX-LOVE YOU
10 SURE ENOUGH, THE TELEPHONE RINGS
11 SAINT IN A STAINED-GLASS WINDOW

Morrissey is unsigned. The album is available to the highest (or lowest)
bidder.

View attachment 72803

artwork by Liam Lynch
photograph by Jean Messenger

Morrissey's 5 nights at Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas start on August 28, and there are no anti-social distancing or facial concealment rules in place.

Regards,
FWD.

Related items:
Great news . Winter UK tour would be just the job, send the snowies into melt down Lovely Jubbly.

The descent into self-parody continues. How did someone with such a flawless aesthetic sensibility end up here?
I've been thinking that for years. He had impeccable style as a young man. You could also ask the same exact question of Elvis. I guess it just happens to certain people.

love the title Rebel Without Applause.
I have to assume it's a rather clever play on words of this:

NME:

Morrissey announces new album ‘Bonfire Of Teenagers’, “the best album of my life”
The record, his first since leaving BMG, will be sold to the highest record label bidder

Can't help thinking the media uptake would be better if the 'launch' of this information wasn't via socials with less than 4.9k people and a working link shared on said.
FWD.

What odds do you give that the album gets picked up by a label to release it to the masses ?
If I was the head of a record company, I'd tell him we aren't touching you unless you clean up your far right mess that you've created. It is that simple. He won't get played on the radio and therefore isn't going to sell records unless he fixes his tarnished image. Morrissey has no leverage. Rightfully so. Record companies sell records and Morrissey is a hindrance to that end.

Rebel Without a Cause is a 1955 American drama film about emotionally confused suburban, middle-class teenagers.

Tags
bonfire of teenagers

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom