Morrissey Central "MORRISSEY NEW ALBUM" (May 30, 2021)

Morrissey's new album, BONFIRE OF TEENAGERS, has been completed in Los Angeles.

"The worst year of my life concludes with the best album of my life." - Morrissey.

The eleven tracks are:

1 I AM VERONICA
2 REBELS WITHOUT APPLAUSE
3 KEROUAC'S CRACK
4 HA HA HARLEM
5 I LIVE IN OBLIVION

6 BONFIRE OF TEENAGERS
7 MY FUNERAL
8 DIANA DORS
9 I EX-LOVE YOU
10 SURE ENOUGH, THE TELEPHONE RINGS
11 SAINT IN A STAINED-GLASS WINDOW

Morrissey is unsigned. The album is available to the highest (or lowest)
bidder.

unnamed_xrljaa.jpg

artwork by Liam Lynch
photograph by Jean Messenger

Morrissey's 5 nights at Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas start on August 28, and there are no anti-social distancing or facial concealment rules in place.

Regards,
FWD.

Related items:
Media items:

Wishful thinking.
Indeed.
This was the IG post after the Central update:

Screenshot_20210531-164924~2.png

Not even he can link it to the latest update and people are told to 'see morrisseycentral...'.
Despite the 'who's ready for the big announcement' posts - they never updated either of those with a link.
It was down to the 'Sam notice me' brigade in those posts to update people as to what the news actually was.
Just inept really.
FWD.

That's the least of Vogon Crap's problems with grammar and punctuation.
:)
WTF? 'vogon'doh:
like 'klingon'?
whats this leisure suit comedy?:rolleyes:
you and the other dumb troll
should refund the money he gave you
for the comedy lessons:hammer:
if you havent drunk it:blushing:

Indeed.

View attachment 72853

Not even he can link it to the latest update and people are told to 'see morrisseycentral...'.
Despite the 'who's ready for the big announcement' posts - they never updated either of those with a link.
It was down to the 'Sam notice me' brigade in those posts to update people as to what the news actually was.
Just inept really.
FWD.

The Central post itself is a bin fire - any journalist who wants to write a quick hit piece on Morrissey will zero in on the anti-mask comments & it'll put off anyone who would like to write something more positive.

Could be worse, I suppose....

Indeed.

View attachment 72853

Just inept really.
FWD.
I'll take your word on all of that. I just meant I doubt the media coverage would be much better if things were done differently. It's a case of which came first, the chicken or the egg?

The Central post itself is a bin fire - any journalist who wants to write a quick hit piece on Morrissey will zero in on the anti-mask comments & it'll put off anyone who would like to write something more positive.

Could be worse, I suppose....
Yet the social distance & maskless comments will likely help attract an audience and Vegas goers in general. Who cares about the media? He lost their adoration a long time ago. Got to do the PR for those shows.

I love some of the titles but I get the sense we're in for a very intense, angry album. "I Live in Oblivion"... "I Ex-Love You"... I get the sense he's going to aim bitterness and venom in all directions.
That would be a real new direction for him and totally unexpected

Yet the social distance & maskless comments will likely help attract an audience and Vegas goers in general. Who cares about the media? He lost their adoration a long time ago. Got to do the PR for those shows.

Is it going to attract an audience who want to listen to a sexually ambiguous singer who hates Trump, guns & the meat-industry?

Are they not going to be wondering why they don't have the Patriotic Freedom to buy a burger & eat it near his nostrils?

Sam seems to be a wellness anti-vaxxer - which is more in line with Morrissey's brand - but you have to snoop to find that out - it's not obvious from Central or Morrissey's current reputation.

Is it going to attract an audience who want to listen to a sexually ambiguous singer who hates Trump
People often hate those who remind them of themselves. Bloated ego, offensive statements delivered without a hint of self awareness, bitter petulant hate of those who they see as against them, funny hair-don't... I swear, those two could have splat forth from the same gangrenous womb.

Is it going to attract an audience who want to listen to a sexually ambiguous singer who hates Trump, guns & the meat-industry?

Are they not going to be wondering why they don't have the Patriotic Freedom to buy a burger & eat it near his nostrils?

Sam seems to be a wellness anti-vaxxer - which is more in line with Morrissey's brand - but you have to snoop to find that out - it's not obvious from Central or Morrissey's current reputation.

I'm excited for it!

The 70s nostalgia that he conjures up so beautifully in song (Maudlin Street, Back to Old House) seems to be more and more important to Moz as he gets older. He will always be '10 parts Old Trafford'

and I'm glad for that but sometimes he seems to be endlessly escaping from 'now'. He just sounds so unhappy. Too much nostalgia stops you from fully living.

most artists do.

Tags
bonfire of teenagers

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom