Morrissey Official FB: Ltd edition Low In High School deluxe double vinyl linked to pre-sale?

Famous when dead

Vulgarian
This appeared on FB earlier and then did the usual vanishing trick.
It appears to confirm some form of deluxe version of Low In High School.
Albeit a limited version of a general release perhaps?
Anyway, the information has been pulled - so make of it (and the term 'deluxe') what you will.

20180918_185534.jpg

I do like a good lithograph...
Regards,
FWD.

Oh I hope another version is not released. I’ve got 5 copies as it is. Still unopened.

double vinyl... what's on the second one. New album is a double?

could it be the songs which we all thought could be the deluxe cd,diana dors etc.

Personal guess:
All the recent live bsides and outtakes on one side of the disc (nothing unheard) and etched on the other side - so nothing else is needed and can already be in production. That or just a 12" of the recent stuff rather than an LP - bolted on to LIHS with posh arty litho.
With hopefully a digital portal this time too.
The covers album launching on its own with its own art to keep it 'special'.
I'm hoping to be wrong and there was more to the meeting of Jesse, Boz et al in Berlin (and previous studio time/tracks mentioned by Joe).
Let's hope so.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
I imagine it's just gonna be the b-sides + Blue Dreamer Eyes and By The Time I Get To Wherever I'm Going, that would make it one 18 track disc like WPINOYB deluxe

Might not be anything else , they may just spread the tracks over 2 more sides of vinyl.

I imagine it's just gonna be the b-sides + Blue Dreamer Eyes and By The Time I Get To Wherever I'm Going, that would make it one 18 track disc like WPINOYB deluxe

I hope Blue Dreamer Eyes and By The Time I Get To Wherever I'm Going,will be on this deluxe album.This two songs are far away better than any song cover,as it's original.

Did anybody get the option to pre-order the record? got my tix this morning but no pre-order link

HATERS
DO
NOT

get option to buy the
BEAUTIFUL 2 VINYL SET :kissingsmiling:

sorry it is what it is.:dizzy:

Aw, it's like he got held back a year and had to do remedial classes. Maybe that's why he was Low in High School to begin with.

Aw, it's like he got held back a year and had to do remedial classes. Maybe that's why he was Low in High School to begin with.

That makes perfect sense!!!!
:)crazy:)

HATERS NO BEAUTIFUL COLLECTORS 2 VINYL LIMITED ITEM FOR YOU:lbf:

Bok, Haters.:straightface:

This appeared on FB earlier and then did the usual vanishing trick.
It appears to confirm some form of deluxe version of Low In High School.
Albeit a limited version of a general release perhaps?
Anyway, the information has been pulled - so make of it (and the term 'deluxe') what you will.

View attachment 45822

I do like a good lithograph...
Regards,
FWD.

Who are you? Lee mi mensaje interno en tu Instagram hijo de puta.

Who am I?
giphy.gif

Congratulations on harassing a random person on Instagram.
If you are annoyed about information like the actual topic of this thread getting out - check with the boss before posting it?
FWD.

"Out on December 7th, the deluxe edition is a double vinyl that includes his "touching" (Billboard) cover of The Pretenders' "Back On The Chain Gang," five (5) live B-sides from the recording session, three (3) unreleased tracks, a limited edition lithographed photograph of Morrissey, and a rare version of a photo booth portrait taken when the legendary frontman was a student."

Back
Top Bottom