Morrissey Official - Shea's Performing Arts Center, Buffalo, NY (Oct 11, 2017, presale Weds. Aug. 9)

UPDATE Aug. 9:

The event has been removed from LiveNation.

UPDATE 8:40 AM PT:

As noted by bandrus1 in the comments, the event has been removed from Ticketmaster. However the listing is currently on LiveNation.

Oct. 11 date is currently on Ticketmaster.

Onsale to General Public
Fri 08/11/17 10:00 am EDT
Spotify Presale
Start: Wed 08/09/17 10:00 am EDT
End: Thu 08/10/17 10:00 pm EDT
Local Presale
Start: Thu 08/10/17 10:00 am EDT
End: Thu 08/10/17 10:00 pm EDT

Just appeared on FB as an event via 'official' channels (doesn't appear to be a URL you can share - hence screen caps):

20170808_151426.png

40504_buffalo_fb.png

20170808_150649.png

Note: one screen cap says the 11th and the other says the 12th - wouldn't be Moz without some utter confusion. Looks like Spotify was psychic :)
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw this posted as well, so I can confirm that it existed - but the event now appears to have been deleted from the page. I guess they jumped the gun. Either that, or it's another super-early cancellation to add to the Italian dates!

The event can't be shared without the post removed error, but the event is still showing on the page on both app & web:

20170808_152427.png

Regards,
FWD.

I saw this posted as well, so I can confirm that it existed - but the event now appears to have been deleted from the page. I guess they jumped the gun. Either that, or it's another super-early cancellation to add to the Italian dates!

It's still on Facebook and TicketMaster, what are you talking about?

Last edited:
Can't we have an organized, official announcement with the full list of confirmed dates? Is that too much to ask?

I live in Buffalo, and I just called the Shea's box office. They are "99% sure of the date, but haven't received formal confirmation.

It's a nice theater, but it's a seated one, so not the best, and it doesn't have the best sight lines for a wheelchair user like me, especially as everyone (who is able) e is guaranteed to stand

-Dave

4.30pm UK time...
20170808_163508.png

(All trace removed from 'his' Facebook).

To echo others: some sort of cohesive approach to marketing is becoming utterly essential.
Besides the 'will he, won't he?' past behaviour - this now you see it, now you don't nonsense is beyond frustrating. I totally feel for anyone in the quandary of whether to book time off / hotels / tickets.
The only ray of hope was that this info was posted by the 'official' FB site and not third party (if Sam's Mom's basement counts as official).
For God's sake get a work experience kid to take over marketing - it might run more smoothly.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
He needs to come to Toronto. Would be a major pay day for him. Tons of fans and great venues.

A show in Buffalo is always welcome along with a trip to Niagara Falls. Could he not be playing NYC?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom