Morrissey on Guardian

Haha, not the best footwear for kayaking I have to say. How much did they cost??

They are, yeah.

PF Flyers I do believe. I'm one of those people (adopts Denis Norden voice) that wears them rather than keep them in boxes. I wear them every week. And I also wear them to play badminton.

P.

Re: PF Flyers

You bought the Johnny Marr sneakers for £60-£70?

according to gretchenraine from quiffaas forum

gretchenraine Today, 2:32 PM

guardianweekend Got this Sat's mag on the desk and can't stop looking at cover. It's a classic. Somebody has a cat on their head. A cat! On their head!
about 2 hours ago via TweetDeck
http://s1.zetaboards.com/allUneedisMorrissey/topic/3753505/1/

could this be...

hmmmm

If this week's weekend mag has the Morrissey article, lutewhine, who posted about Siouxie article, will tip us.

well kewpie ..the cat sound like a very morrissey-esque cover..(remember the many cat pics in the past?) so it could very well be its him on the cover as gretchenraine said..

Is it possible the Morrissey/Rome love affair still continues?

0.jpg

Re: hmmmm

If this week's weekend mag has the Morrissey article, lutewhine, who posted about Siouxie article, will tip us.

Actually, this is in addition to an exchange I had last week with them where they told me I would LOVE the Morrissey cover.

Why am I even over here sharing anything with you people?

Fine - wait for your confirmation. Back to the other site to not be dissed by the moderator...

Maybe it's a non-verbal revivification of his statement on the Queen's guards' hats, in the form of a living sign?!

guardianweekend Got this Sat's mag on the desk and can't stop looking at cover. It's a classic. Somebody has a cat on their head. A cat! On their head!

could this be...

Did you not read the original post? Note the parts in bold. Christ.

A P.M prompts me to go and look at the list I had of people who wanted a copy of the Moz Grauniad.

And I've lost it. I apologise profusely. If you were one of those who expressed an interest in obtaining a copy of the mag, please get back in touch, as I've lost the damn list. I'll buy a load so folk aren't disappointed.

P.

this saturday??? bugger, ill be in a field in the middle of essex!!!!!!! grrrrrr!!! have to send mr mozfish shopping!!! x

could this be...

Sometimes I find myself wondering if Kewpie has some kind of disorder that makes her incapable of recognizing when she's being rude or unreasonable.

Tags
scans
Back
Top Bottom