Morrissey on Radio 4 Wednesday 18th Feb

shoey

Morrissey on Radio 4-maybe!

Can't promise anything but my Mum's just rung to say she heard something on Radio 4 about Morrissey being on Front Row (arts prog) either tonight or tomorrow at 7 15.

I can't find any details but she swears it's true!

Re: Morrissey on Radio 4-maybe!

She swears it's Front Row.....
David Walliams is on this weeks Desert Island Discs according to the web site

Doesn't sound like it's tonight from the beginning-maybe tomorrow......-hope she's not got my hopes up for nothing!

Re: Morrissey on Radio 4-maybe!

Can't promise anything but my Mum's just rung to say she heard something on Radio 4 about Morrissey being on Front Row (arts prog) either tonight or tomorrow at 7 15.

I can't find any details but she swears it's true!

Hubby heard it on the car radio as being Front Row, tomorrow at 7.15pm.

The Cat's Mother has confirmed that he's on Front Row, 7 15pm Wednesday 18th Feb and my Mum's not made it up!
It'll be on listen again too so hopefully someone with the knowhow can record it!

The Cat's Mother has confirmed that he's on Front Row, 7 15pm Wednesday 18th Feb and my Mum's not made it up!
It'll be on listen again too so hopefully someone with the knowhow can record it!

moz is actually appearing in the studio? or are they going to be talking about him/the album?

it'll be worth listening too anyhow,
thanks for this...

*makes self LARGE reminders*

Oh thank the lord. I dont want this Mozzyfest to end. Its a long time until May!

seconded,
im just sad that my two work mates both totally failed to watch the 1 show after all my reminders, I really think they'dve had a much better understanding of why i love him so if theyd seen it, so for now they'll continue to roll their eyes at me.. and i'll just laugh. :lbf:

seconded,
im just sad that my two work mates both totally failed to watch the 1 show after all my reminders, I really think they'dve had a much better understanding of why i love him so if theyd seen it, so for now they'll continue to roll their eyes at me.. and i'll just laugh. :lbf:

Dont count on it. All I got today was 'How OLD is he? You dont really fancy him do you'. I mean, really, do they need glasses or what? I did get a couple of people saying how funny he was though with his grimacing etc ...

Dont count on it. All I got today was 'How OLD is he? You dont really fancy him do you'. I mean, really, do they need glasses or what? I did get a couple of people saying how funny he was though with his grimacing etc ...

ahhaha, yeah i'd prob get the "hes really old" bit AGAIN!! who cares about age, and he isnt old at all... :mad:

shall we just keep him for ourselves then? I think thats a much better idea..:lbf:

Back
Top Bottom