Morrissey on The Culture Show 3rd March

Excellent. Thanks for this.

Peter

**EDIT** - although nothing about it here. Still, it will be worth tuning in just for the Viz section.

Last edited:
Morrissey and Kermode? That could be interesting! I'm just wondering exactly how Kermode will bring the Exorcist into the interview? I'll be shocked if he doesn't!!!!

I actually wanted to post a pic of Mark on the Moz lookalike thread....

I actually wanted to post a pic of Mark on the Moz lookalike thread....

WHAT? You really should have gone to...

specsavers_logo.jpg

Morrissey will sadly be outquiffed in this encounter.
Agreed.
But Moz still has more charisma and enigmatic allure in the toe-nail of his left little toe than Dr.Kermode could muster in a lifetime. :)
Kermode is a pretty big fan though; plus he double-bassed on this ~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzRfr9Ek6fs
Jesus, was that really 16 years ago ?
He's also a friend of Andrew (Paresi) McGibbon, former Moz drummer, and appeared in his Radio 4 Morrissey doc. in 2007.
If it does happen (Moz pulled out of a previous 'Culture Show' piece last year I seem to recall) then it should be good stuff. Kermode might not mention 'The Exorcist' but I could see him squeezing in a bit of skiffle. :guitar:

Kermode and Moz -- surprised it's never happened before.

I watch Kermode's film reviews on Youtube sometimes. He talks far too much in a short space of time but it's usually good for a laugh.

The young Kermode could've been a Kill Uncle era band member.

You can also call him Comode, if you don't like him.

Definitely the battle of the quiffs. I like Kermode so it should be a decent interview as I doubt he will pull his punches and ask the normal soft questions which most people tend to ask.

Morrissey will be on The Culture Show on BBC2 3rd march at 10pm speaking with Mark Kermode. :)
This could be tv gold, almost as good as 'The One Show' :D
But, SisterRose, where did you get this info from ? I can't find anything on the programme's site or any other tv listing sources. Are you a psychic Sister perchance ? ;)

From twitter:

I'm supposed to be interviewing Morrissey in a few hours but he's not feeling well, apparently 3:53 PM Feb 13th from web.

Looks like it didn't happen.

Back
Top Bottom