Morrissey papped in LA!

Is that the woman who sorts his clothes out on tour? I'm sure I've seen her before with arms full of t-shirts.
Yes, her name is Sarah.

I think so. He looks really tan. And lonely.

spnphotostwo015199ep9.jpg

He looks so purrty! :p Very handsome, very Smith-sy looking.

I have no idea why that gave you a warm fuzzy feeling, but I'll assume it's from a clever reference. Besides, what "sport" could be more appropriate attired in shorts than sipping wine on Sunset on a hot summer day?
No, nothing clever. UK : 'pants' = underwear / US : pants = 'trousers'. That's all.

spnphotostwo015216xj5.jpg

He's boxed... too much wine.

Nice pictures. He looks great :horny: and seems relaxed and introspective Introspective? Morrissey?! Never! ;) :p Nice to see him chilling out.

I'm seeing the red 'x's of doom on the larger versions :(

Say Morrissey was "wasted" here. Does he seem like the kind of person, while wasted, who would apologize profusely for something that hardly requires an apology for at all?

I just have to say it, because I've been thinking it for a while now.
I do believe our beloved Moz has had some "work" done. Yeah, yeah, I know he's lived clean and meat-free for all these decades, but the man *is* vain, and what it boils down to is this: there is NO WAY a man of 50 has a neck like that and so few wrinkles.

Most men over 45 have "turkey neck" or are approaching a state of "turkey neck." Look at the neck in these pics. PRISTINE. That is LASER RESURFACING and TIGHTENING. No WAY is anyone born like that, even Moz.

Not that I care. I just think it's a bit of a giggle, that our Moz has had plastic surgery. I have had it too, and I say, GOOD FOR HIM!

I just have to say it, because I've been thinking it for a while now.
I do believe our beloved Moz has had some "work" done. Yeah, yeah, I know he's lived clean and meat-free for all these decades, but the man *is* vain, and what it boils down to is this: there is NO WAY a man of 50 has a neck like that and so few wrinkles.

Most men over 45 have "turkey neck" or are approaching a state of "turkey neck." Look at the neck in these pics. PRISTINE. That is LASER RESURFACING and TIGHTENING. No WAY is anyone born like that, even Moz.

Not that I care. I just think it's a bit of a giggle, that our Moz has had plastic surgery. I have had it too, and I say, GOOD FOR HIM!

Are you accusing Morrissey of having a lifestyle lift?

You know, my 17-year-old dog who's very tired and ancient, visited some friends of mine with me in Venice Beach. We were there almost a week. By the end of the week he was sitting up, shaking hands, doing his circus dog tricks he did as a puppy. It was the environment. He was around younger dogs and suddenly became younger himself. Somewhere in the distance a portrait of a puppy became aged as Al soaked up the youth of the beach life. I'm just saying what if he found a fountain of youth? Or maybe he had some work done. Who cares, he looks wonderful.

Say Morrissey was "wasted" here. Does he seem like the kind of person, while wasted, who would apologize profusely for something that hardly requires an apology for at all?

Depends on what it is. I believe all of us at one point have apologized for a drunken act.

I wonder if poor Sarah is unknowingly blathering on about something Morrissey just doesn't want to hear.

Are you accusing Morrissey of having a lifestyle lift?

You know, my 17-year-old dog who's very tired and ancient, visited some friends of mine with me in Venice Beach. We were there almost a week. By the end of the week he was sitting up, shaking hands, doing his circus dog tricks he did as a puppy. It was the environment. He was around younger dogs and suddenly became younger himself. Somewhere in the distance a portrait of a puppy became aged as Al soaked up the youth of the beach life. I'm just saying what if he found a fountain of youth? Or maybe he had some work done. Who cares, he looks wonderful.

Are you calling Morrissey "tired and ancient?" :eek:

Tags
paparazzi
Back
Top Bottom