Morrissey papped in LA!

mell

loves moz
I just found more pap pics on Newscom.com posted on August 14th, 2008.
The caption says: British singer Morrissey looks a little worse for wear, drinking red wine on Sunset Boulevard. The former Smiths singer who played in Israel last Sunday was out with a lady friend. Picture by: Dean Chapple / Splash News. (He didn't play Israel on a Sunday :confused: and he looks good to me! :))

morrisseypappedaug142008bydeanch-1.jpg

Viva (or anyone else)--can you get the larger versions for me?? :pray:

Am I seeing things or is he wearing shorts? Hot.

Am I seeing things or is he wearing shorts? Hot.
Not unless his leg flesh is blue.
Never mind the 'Message from Morrissey' about Warners, royalty streams, and cash-hounds, if Moz is going to start wearing 'short trousers' in public places (that don't involve the pursuit of sporting activity and/or sunbathing) then, truly, I am finished with the man.
;)

Not unless his leg flesh is blue.
Never mind the 'Message from Morrissey' about Warners, royalty streams, and cash-hounds, if Moz is going to start wearing 'short trousers' in public places (that don't involve the pursuit of sporting activity and/or sunbathing) then, truly, I am finished with the man.
;)

I don't know? Bottom row, second one over. Those must be some really tight pants.

I don't know? Bottom row, second one over. Those must be some really tight pants.
I agree, they do look frighteningly tightly. Leggings I could handle, even spandex at a stretch (which it would, obviously) but, please God, not shorts.
Incidentally, being from Wee Britain, your line 'those must be some really tight pants' gave me a warm and fuzzy moment. Thank you.:)
Kind regards,
joe.

I agree, they do look frighteningly tightly. Leggings I could handle, even spandex at a stretch (which it would, obviously) but, please God, not shorts.
Incidentally, being from Wee Britain, your line 'those must be some really tight pants' gave me a warm and fuzzy moment. Thank you.:)
Kind regards,
joe.

I have no idea why that gave you a warm fuzzy feeling, but I'll assume it's from a clever reference. Besides, what "sport" could be more appropriate attired in shorts than sipping wine on Sunset on a hot summer day?

Were these just taken or just posted? Mell is he here???:D

Yes, he's back in LA! :guitar: I'm not sure if the pics were actually taken on Aug 14th, but that's what the website says.

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

mell.....look what i found... :)

here you go mell......enjoy!

taken from newscom.com

Last edited:

he looks great,i like the way he wears his sun glasses :D

No shorts. Oh well. A girl can dream.

I think so. He looks really tan. And lonely.

spnphotostwo015199ep9.jpg

If only I knew where he was and could go to him and say "Look, this is who you are. Enough with this trial business." But I'm not like that, I'm too shy. And that's sort of weird and stalkery to do. Normally I'd go listen to jazz tomorrow but now I won't knowing he's in town.

I have a fever. I don't feel good.

Tags
paparazzi
Back
Top Bottom