Morrissey radio broadcast NDR 2 on July 30th

Oh, excellent! Thanks for the link.

Is there a possibility to record it? I'll try to search (if I'm not to stupid). I even can't upload things because of my broken computer.

I hope someone else can.

Oh, excellent! Thanks for the link.

Is there a possibility to record it? I'll try to search (if I'm not to stupid). I even can't upload things because of my broken computer.

I hope someone else can.

If I find this station on my satelite I can record it.

If I find this station on my satelite I can record it.

Lil, you're my hero! :)

And if you listening to it just imagine me standing in the front row and screaming and singing. I was the happiest the person on the planet! :D

Oh yes, I know these pics. I have one of them on my mobile phone!

But this is my favourite:

_DSC7333.jpg

What a man!

Ooops, sorry, it's not the frink thread here.

I hope the radio station will keep the between-the-songs-sentances. Like, 'We know what we're doing here. We are professionals. Oh yes.' Or similiar. He was a little bit in a bad mood because the crowd was a little bit lame but this is normal in Hamburg and has nothing to say. :)

NDR 2 radio will broadcast the Berlin concert from 17 Dec 2006, but incomplete (15 of 22 tracks only):

01. Panic 2.14
02. First Of 'The Gang To Die 3.42
03. The Youngest Was The Most Loved 2.53
04. You Have Killed Me 3.00
05. Disappointed 3.05
06. I'll Never Be Anybody's Hero 4.01
07. William, It Was Really Nothing 2.07
08. Irish Blood, English Heart 2.52
09. Girlfriend In A Coma 2.03
10. Everyday Is Like Sunday 3.54
11. In The Future When All's Well 3.52
12. I've Changed My Plea To Guilty 3.36
13. Let Me Kiss You 3.39
14. National Front Disco 3.58
15. How Soon Is Now 5.32

But two nice picture galleries of Hamburg. ;-)

DSC_3291.jpg

Yes, it was broadcast. I tried to record it, but I couldn't get my tv card working.

But the full concert had already be broadcast in January, so the only reason I wanted to record this version was that maybe some of the inbetween chat that was missing from the January broadcast had been left in this one. But I don't think so. The radio trailer between Let Me Kiss You and National Front Disco was missing now, so I would have liked to replace that part in my earlier recording, but anyway ...

Back
Top Bottom