Morrissey Reference on Cartoon Network's "Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends"

Cindra

how bizarre... but funny!

Amazing! :lbf::lbf::lbf:

2nlvaqc.jpg

Wow. This is going to make my daughter like Morrissey again. :)

Wait... Were they making fun of his spacey little teefz? *gasp*

:lbf: :lbf: my cousin used to watch this show,i watch it once and i didn`t like it,is a little bizarre. :crazy:

That is too funny... I can't imagine there's a child out there who would get that reference, but maybe writers were trying to cater to parents. Or, maybe the writers are just crazed Moz fans who thought it would be funny to throw it in the middle of this cartoon.

Someone mentioned this a while back, but didn't post a link, so thanks so much for that! My daughter was watching Foster's yesterday, but we must have missed this one.

I saw this a few months back while watching with my kids and posted about it in the Morrissey References thread! I honestly began to think I was dreaming the whole thing up as it was so unexpected and surreal, and I've been searching for a link ever since! :) Thanks for making me realise I'm not mad after all! :)

Hahahahaha, that was awesome! :lbf: :thumb:.

Telegraph Morris-c(ode) was funny! Message received loud & clear...

This has been put about on several threads here, but there is a villain on children's show Lazytown who looks to be modelled on Mozzer. "Robbie Rotten" is self-described as "a simple, rotten guy who's just misunderstood".
c6c6f06458e06ea92df1d4d403bd8afe.jpg

RobbieRotten.jpg

This is a SIMS version of Robbie Rotten:
MTS2_psycho_katie_315976_Picture_5b.JPG

Uncanny, innit?

My daughter loves this show and I've wanted to see this episode...
Thanks for the link!

Now I'm waiting to see if there will ever be a Morrissey reference in Sponge Bob ;)

On Cartoon Network's show Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends - Episode Read 'Em and Weep - they've created an imaginary friend named "Morriss-E." He speaks in "Morriss-code." The Morriss-E character appears 12 minutes into the show. Here's the link I found where you can view the episode:

http://www.truveo.com/Foster’s-home-for-Imaginary-Friends-Read-Em-and/id/1083679092

That was cool - thanks for posting. Even my husband, who is heartily sick of all things Morrissey, recognized the character and seemed to enjoy the characterization.

I love it! Craig McCracken is like, my baby daddy. :love:
I haven't seen Foster's in forever, but it's seriously one of my favorite shows. This just makes it so much more awesome.

Of course, I love Cheese. :)

t_cheesePooted.jpg

I remember the first time I saw these billboards. I nearly ran off the road.

Back
Top Bottom