Morrissey-Related Holiday Gifts for 2009

gretchenraine

Oh, Squishy!!
It's the first day of fall and, to me, that means the holiday season has begun!

What Morrissey-related gifts will you be getting people or asking for this year?

I'm asking for Mozepedia and if I can stop myself from buying it beforehand, Swords for my birthday in November.

What Morrissey-related gifts will you be getting people or asking for this year?

good question. my dad has bought Mozipedia, so that would be great if i could get my hands on it. he has also purchased the morrissey remasters, which i'm sure will sound brilliant.

and for my birthday in december, Swords will be on my wishlist. so fingers crossed.

I was given an abbeypress.com catalog, religious stuff, and one of the things they have for sale is a hoodie that you can have customized. It says 'Life Without [your-word-here] I DON'T THINK SO!'

You can put on anything up to 12 letters - the examples they show are Basketball, Jesus and Shopping.

Morrissey is less than 12 letters. :)

I'll probably ask for Mozipedia, too. Along with a vinyl copy of his greatest hits. It's such an attractive cover.

I'm pretty much the lone obsessive Morrissey fan when it comes to friends and family so it's unlikely I will hand out any Morrissey oriented gifts to anyone. Oh well, more for meeee. :)

I will possibly ask for Swords for Christmas, although I still have a fair amount of birthday money so I might get it nearer to when it comes out. I will definitely get my friend a Moz-related gift though. :thumb: Haven't decided on what yet though, any suggestions (nothing too pricey :D)?

From uncommongoods.com:

candybar2.jpg

Would be a good gift for people who are fans of:

candybar.jpg

You should all ask for 'Morrissey: The Pagaent of his Bleeding Heart' ther new academic study of Morrissey's poetry, it is very good.

I was given an abbeypress.com catalog, religious stuff, and one of the things they have for sale is a hoodie that you can have customized. It says 'Life Without [your-word-here] I DON'T THINK SO!'

You can put on anything up to 12 letters - the examples they show are Basketball, Jesus and Shopping.

Morrissey is less than 12 letters. :)

oooh i want one!
ive relented and asked for the mozipedia, i have 'paegent of his bleeding heart' apparantly for my upcoming birthday.. :thumb:

I just got back from World Market and they had an old-fashioned style glass ornament of Santa hugging the Eiffel Tower (i.e., throwing his arms around Paris). Couldn't find a pic of it, but here's a cute old Hallmark ornament:

xmas.jpg

Tags
christmas gifts happy mozmas holidays morrissey presents
Back
Top Bottom