Morrissey Replacing Nine Inch Nails at Riot Fest in Chicago (September 16, 2021)

Riot-Fest.jpeg

https://consequence.net/2021/08/mor...PVNVOwcgexkmVXdK4DfaLZ-SLXMNHWtNuTuvKy81eWE7A

Last edited by a moderator:
Slipknot replaces Nine Inch Nails on Riot Fest, Morrissey curating pre-show

Slipknot, Smashing Pumpkins, Run the Jewels to Headline Riot Fest
Morrissey, Pixies, Faith No More, Devo and others will also perform at the three-day event in Chicago

Hate to burst your bubble, but MozZz won’t make it out of Vegas. The sight of masked fans and the requirement of vaxx cards for entry into the venue will ensure he ends it all in Sin City.

I am glad some festivals still have the courage to program Moz.
There will always be negative reaction, that is something we have to live with these days.

He survived the same festival in 2016.
(Intro to Suedehead: "Chicago (That Toddlin' Town))".
FWD.

There are some stupid people out there. "I don't want to see Morrissey!" No-one is forcing anyone to do anything. I'm sure there are people attending the festival who had no interest in watching NIN, just as there will likely be people not interested in Morrissey. Is it a big deal? No. That's one of the joys of a festival, you can pick and choose who you want to go see live.

Vocal social media posters will bitch and moan, just to be 'liked'.

So Morrissey "curating the lineup" means that he's picking the other bands? That should be interesting. It's a great opportunity to win over the crowd with a carefully selected setlist and hopefully get some positive press.

People are acting so dumb on social media. He is not "replacing" NIN, they added a whole day for him and his curated lineup.
Great opportunity for fans, if you don't wanna see him just don't go...

So Morrissey "curating the lineup" means that he's picking the other bands? That should be interesting. It's a great opportunity to win over the crowd with a carefully selected setlist and hopefully get some positive press.
Details about the day he's playing below.
I suspect it will be the least shown part of the festival as it's a preview. I'm guessing he'll select some of the bands from the 3 full days to play on that night as well.

Regards,
FWD.

There are some stupid people out there. "I don't want to see Morrissey!" No-one is forcing anyone to do anything. I'm sure there are people attending the festival who had no interest in watching NIN, just as there will likely be people not interested in Morrissey. Is it a big deal? No. That's one of the joys of a festival, you can pick and choose who you want to go see live.

True, very true.

But a Morrissey hater, here on
solo, had to post comments that were negative about Morrissey. Why?

Because, the member is a loser.

Details about the day he's playing below.
I suspect it will be the least shown part of the festival as it's a preview. I'm guessing he'll select some of the bands from the 3 full days to play on that night as well.

Regards,
FWD.
Thanks @Famous when dead - that does clarify things a bit.

right? It’s also an added day. Just shut up and go the original 3 days. Although, I will be going. I love seeing Moz live.

True, very true.

But a Morrissey hater, here on
solo, had to post comments that were negative about Morrissey. Why?

Because, the member is a loser.
I’m afraid Ketamine, when ‘ari151’ and ‘e_mott’ speak, the world listens.

Come to think of it.
Moz should do a tribute to
"The Nations No.1 Polka Man" Lil Wally.
Turn this thing into a party to remember.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom