Morrissey - Sisterama

Brilliant yet again. Thanks.
Am a bit puzzled by this track though: 15. Late Night, Maudlin Street [The Smiths] [RAH, London, UK, 17-9-2002] (Non-Album Single B-Side).

Brilliant yet again. Thanks.
Am a bit puzzled by this track though: 15. Late Night, Maudlin Street [The Smiths] [RAH, London, UK, 17-9-2002] (Non-Album Single B-Side).
[The Smiths] is certainly a tag error. This 2002 live version from the first Royal Albert Hall show was a b-side on the 7" and 12" single of I Just Want To See The Boy Happy.

Last edited:
[The Smiths] is certainly a tag error. This 2002 live version from the first Royal Albert Hall show was a b-side on the 7" and 12" single of I Just Want To See The Boy Happy.
Just wondering if it was copy n paste editing error from track 13, which is obviously Smiths related?
(13 I Want The One I Can't Have [The Smiths] [RAH, London, UK, 17-9-2002] (Non-Album Single B-Side))

AYNIM will probably be left out because it will appear in YOR and the Ennio version of Dear God is fan made - something that you will find in the NHS static link.
FWD.

Am just wondering why there's 2 demo tracks on the album (tracks 13 & 14). Did they appear on some other album version?
My version has 12 tracks in total. Apologies if it sounds like I'm being critical, or ungrateful, but it's a genuine query.

Am just wondering why there's 2 demo tracks on the album (tracks 13 & 14). Did they appear on some other album version?
My version has 12 tracks in total. Apologies if it sounds like I'm being critical, or ungrateful, but it's a genuine query.

As with some previous volumes, I added those two demos to the album for the other folders were already packed and I was not going to have a folder with only two tracks.

Thank you once again, kind dirtee friend! Have a safe and enjoyable and healthy weekend. The Corona virus is spreading like wildfire in the sad state in which I live. Wee state that it is, we've hit our highest # of new cases the last few days, over 1,000 new cases a day, That's hefty considering this state is about 1/6 the size of Florida. I plan a Sisterama with dog and pajamas weekend. xo

[QUOTE = "scabbycoco, publicación: 1987298500, miembro: 2398"]
"Estoy jugando fácil de conseguir" está incluido, verifique la carpeta "Radio" ;-)
[/ CITAR]
Thanks, I want see in B sides and unrealised

Back
Top Bottom