Morrissey Smiths Disco - Star and Garter (2nd May 2008)

mbb321

Deano
Ok, i will start the thread for this months festivities. Who is going, and what food beverages will be going to the doormen on this occasion? Two months ago, it was hot cross buns, and i also got a distinct smell of toast at a Smile one month ago also. The front runners are: -

- Cheese and Ham Toasties
- Pop Tarts (For Andy:D)
- Warm Croissants

I am off for some hot dogs, please respond with equally dribbleious comments (Mike).

I shall be there!

First time;)

Then off to old trafford to watch West 'am yet again stop Man Utd winning league.

Anyone one got a good idea where to stay, everywhere is booked up?

I need space for three!

The smell of "toast" was the smell of toasting Hot Cross Buns, Dean, and it was last month, which was April, when Easter happened, hence the Hot Cross Buns. Just wanted to clear that up.

Virgil - Issa Quay serviced apartments sleeping 3 showing on laterooms.com for total price of £99. Bargain on a match weekend that as everything else is pretty much full. They look like they are within 10 mins of star and garter too.

Lets hope the hammers win again against the enemy!

Here are some pics from the event:

DSCF1057.jpg

DSCF1058.jpg

DSCF1060.jpg

DSCF1061.jpg

Here are my pictures, a great night I have to admit!

Manchester2ndMay2008005.jpg

Manchester2ndMay2008006.jpg

Manchester2ndMay2008010.jpg

Manchester2ndMay2008011.jpg

Manchester2ndMay2008013.jpg

Manchester2ndMay2008016.jpg

Manchester2ndMay2008020.jpg

Not sure who this lady is with the scarf on or if she/you post on here but you are very very pretty!

Manchester2ndMay2008025.jpg

Last edited:
Manchester2ndMay2008029.jpg

Manchester2ndMay2008031.jpg

Sweet Dreams!?

Manchester2ndMay2008034.jpg

Manchester2ndMay2008036.jpg

The moment I found out the election results...

Manchester2ndMay2008038.jpg

Manchester2ndMay2008040.jpg

Manchester2ndMay2008041.jpg

Manchester2ndMay2008042.jpg

Last edited:
Madame Chaos couldn't believe her luck.....

Manchester2ndMay2008046.jpg

Last edited:
Virgil, MadameChaos - looks like you guys had a brilliant night, really sorry i couldnt join you but thanks for the call. I know i would have loved it there but MrsC's birthday had to take priority! Next time...

yeah, it was a fun night, all told.
luckily (for all concerned), most of the photos with me in them feature the back of my head!
didn't feel too good the next day; woke up late, so had to leg it a mile (with throbbing headache) to the station (wearing a suit), and get across to a remote part of Warwickshire for a lunchtime wedding, which I eventually arrived at with four minutes to spare!

yeah, it was a fun night, all told.
luckily (for all concerned), most of the photos with me in them feature the back of my head!
didn't feel too good the next day; woke up late, so had to leg it a mile (with throbbing headache) to the station (wearing a suit), and get across to a remote part of Warwickshire for a lunchtime wedding, which I eventually arrived at with four minutes to spare!

That's the S & G effect! Haha! :D

Back
Top Bottom