Morrissey Central MORRISSEY SPEAKS, NEW YEAR'S EVE 2020

I am an Aquarius.

think this was one of the first songs i remember from childhood,must have been 5 years old,another is 2525,that is still a great song and one that most people on here probably have never heard.

think this was one of the first songs i remember from childhood,must have been 5 years old,another is 2525,that is still a great song and one that most people on here probably have never heard.
Aquarius and In The Year 2525 are pretty famous cult classics.
2525 was also referenced in a Futurama episode.

Skinny will be having a cry wank over this.
All that talk of M being desperate for money ; seems to be more than comfortable wherever he is.
Great to see the quiff back

I was thinking the same, I would expect to see more decorations or book cases or CDs in the background if he was in his house.
And who has a sitting area in their bedroom? Definitely looks like a hotel.

Yeah. Unless he deliberately wanted his bedroom to look like a hotel.
From what we've seen from his previous homes, I'd say it's extremely unlikely that this would be his style of choice. Not nearly enough cherubs.

Last edited:
Skinny will be having a cry wank over this.
All that talk of M being desperate for money ; seems to be more than comfortable wherever he is.
Great to see the quiff back

:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: is the one desperately selling his broke down trinkets he will even write you a letter to go along with the bauble.
Moz is rolling in:moneybag::moneybag:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom