Morrissey Central MORRISSEY SPEAKS, NEW YEAR'S EVE 2020

That looks like a hotel room in America, based on the sprinkler system in the ceiling. I know hotel rooms across the world have sprinklers, yes, but those in particular are used overwhelmingly in American hotels. I wonder where he is? And why he’s traveling? 😤

anyways I love him.

Also, it pains me to say this because I love him very much, but he needs to lay off the Botox and filler in his nasolabial folds. It’s too much. I can’t even see a dent on his right side.
I’m all for forehead Botox but the face stuff has to go.
If he just stops now at least it will all wear off

Also, it pains me to say this because I love him very much, but he needs to lay off the Botox and filler in his nasolabial folds. It’s too much. I can’t even see a dent on his right side.
What?

Agreed, his forehead is very smooth, but at least his eyes don't look weird any more. He needs to fill in the front of his hairline just a tad too.

You are always a man of such prose.

So you are saying he got a place next to the Kardashians?
Reckon no dude, He and Nancy moved to Malibu after they moved out of the house from the "The Importance of Being the California Son" in West Hollywood, so they have lived in Malibu for about 5 years. The California Son Junior just recently moved out and got a condo in Calabasas, I hope not next to the Kardassians chipper curry playing at winding up burger off inn n nn n n it.

;)

He seems drunk and unwell to me.
Maybe not drunk, but on strong sedatives. An old man , tired of this terrible year for him. I feel sorry for him and wish him the best in the new year 2021. While there's life, there's hope ! Go on Moz !

:rolleyes:

:handpointright::baby::handpointleft: triggered whenever you bring up the subject of :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:
being broke with no wig money:)

Moz quarters are huge and of course you can fit a desk there for the computer FFS
too many dole fed trolls posting from their council house here :blushing:
who think that since they live in a 4x4 everybody does:blushing:
Moz doesnt live in a :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: sized hovel where you have to use the computer while sitting in the closet.:fist:

Funny how sycophants will soil their pants over a couple of incoherent sentences from a fading pop tart.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom