Morrissey Central MORRISSEY SPEAKS, NEW YEAR'S EVE 2020

God, he don’t half go on .. and on...
I wonder who spiked his port and babycham last night....
4ksake I’ve got a migraine just reading his posts, must be 10 times worse if you had to actually have a conversation with mouth almighty...

I bet he’d be hard work in real life.
Who asked you to stick your big nose into proceedings? Another total prat who thinks the echo of their own mind from other dimwit mentalists means they are credible. Ridiculous forum and Morrissey absolutely deserves you shitbags as 'fans'. I'll leave you all to it once I scan any more insolence before logging off LOLing softly with pleasure at winding up the cult yet again.

u ok hun? Failed 'career'? Failed 'life'? So, not just a nun, hon, but you're also have some kind of psychology expertise. Or you're a psychic? Wot a mix: nun, shrink, mystic Meg and a totally boring online basic bitch contributor who thinks her shit doesn't stink. Why is being 'sad, sick & disturbed' neccessarily a bad thing? Do you think your hero Morrissey is a model of mental health? You need to write your comments in longhand first, read them to a friend and ask: "...does this make sense? Or am I just talking shite again?". You seem to confuse the attention other losers give you on here with some idea that you have anything to say. You don't. So shut your trap.

The state of you.

I don’t think this is the dastardly work of the Butcher, Oh no..
Far to much Rambling and anger and stupidity........

What B boy lacks in intelligence
He makes up for with ego...
I am just another sockpuppet of the usual suspects but now I'm bored so bye, bitchez...

Hi there, this is Sharon. I'm 'The Secretary'. That wasn't really BB replying, it was me pretending to be him. He told me to spend 10 minutes winding up the clockwork clowns but now I've had a text from him saying to log off so don't bother with anymore 'wisecrack' snap-backs. What a rubbish forum this place has become. A load of eejits telling each other they're witty and stylish when a brick wall exhibits more wit.

Over and out.

Who asked you to stick your big nose into proceedings? Another total prat who thinks the echo of their own mind from other dimwit mentalists means they are credible. Ridiculous forum and Morrissey absolutely deserves you shitbags as 'fans'. I'll leave you all to it once I scan any more insolence before logging off LOLing softly with pleasure at winding up the cult yet again.
Does your arse ever get jealous of the shit that comes out of your mouth?

That looks like a hotel room in America, based on the sprinkler system in the ceiling. I know hotel rooms across the world have sprinklers, yes, but those in particular are used overwhelmingly in American hotels. I wonder where he is? And why he’s traveling? 😤

anyways I love him.

Good eye for details.

Aren't his sister and nephews living in the US these days? I thought maybe he's visiting them. Or otherwise, hibernating in LA.

I reckon holy f***ing shit. When is it going to end with you delusional sociopaths and why does it even matter where he lives or where he was born?

THE CALIFORNIA SON LIVES IN MOZ ANGELES AND WAS BORN IN MOZ ANGELES. A foreigner from Brittin doesn't post pics of their mom wearing bikinis on beaches in Santa Monica and San Pedro or himself playing basketball or call himself "California Son". Get it? You people are pathetic losers. Wake the f*** up tossey wacker chipper curry c*** tit twat inn n nnn nn nn n nn n nn it.

No, Sam seems to be in Manchester. He posted snow pictures the other day.

But Anonymous might still have a point regarding the hotel room. One look at the Sunset Marquis on Google maps revealed:

View attachment 67241

View attachment 67243

The California Son Junior's "Sam" girlfriend lives in Tennessee and won't move to Moz Angeles. When he posts pics of snow and trees that aren't palm trees, it's Tennessee. We also got snow in the mountains here last week, so it could of been Moz Angeles too. They are no ties to Manchester. Al White's Christmas album cover was shot in the snow at Angeles Crest here in Moz Angeles.

The California Son Junior's "Sam" girlfriend lives in Tennessee and won't move to Moz Angeles. When he posts pics of snow and trees that aren't palm trees, it's Tennessee. We also got snow in the mountains here last week, so it could of been Moz Angeles too. They are no ties to Manchester. Al White's Christmas album cover was shot in the snow at Angeles Crest here in Moz Angeles.

Hmhm, clearly Californian mountains rather than Altrincham fields...

Field.jpg

Hi there, this is Sharon. I'm 'The Secretary'. That wasn't really BB replying, it was me pretending to be him. He told me to spend 10 minutes winding up the clockwork clowns but now I've had a text from him saying to log off so don't bother with anymore 'wisecrack' snap-backs. What a rubbish forum this place has become. A load of eejits telling each other they're witty and stylish when a brick wall exhibits more wit.

Over and out.
:rolleyes:

Oy Sharon the Secretary.😐
duped everyone here by pretending to be the Butcher.:(
what a master of disguise, nobody would have imagined it had been
'Sharon the Secretary' all alongdoh:
just a bunch of 'eejits' (oy :lbf:) that just lack wit and style :dancers:
and are way too dumb to figure out that the Butcher was posting
as "Sharon" (oy:lbf:)

HELLO EEJITS ITS ME SHARON THE SECRETARY
SHOWING HOW SLOW YOU ARE:swear

SHARON THE SECRATRY LAUGHS AT THE EEJITS🧑‍🌾