Morrissey Central MORRISSEY SPEAKS, NEW YEAR'S EVE 2020

Really, is it wise to pinpoint Moz' location like that? It's really an invasion of privacy. Can you delete this?
You're right. I just did. Somebody will have to take care of the quoted posts and the anonymous who originally pointed this out though.

I reckon holy f***ing shit. When is it going to end with you delusional sociopaths and why does it even matter where he lives or where he was born?

THE CALIFORNIA SON LIVES IN MOZ ANGELES AND WAS BORN IN MOZ ANGELES. A foreigner from Brittin doesn't post pics of their mom wearing bikinis on beaches in Santa Monica and San Pedro or himself playing basketball or call himself "California Son". Get it? You people are pathetic losers. Wake the f*** up tossey wacker chipper curry c*** tit twat inn n nnn nn nn n nn n nn it.
Remember dude, you can't reason with crazy. Let them live in their delusional sociopath world as long as they don't bother us or the California Son in Moz Angeles and you know they will never find his house in Malibu or where he was born in the Valley.

Obviously you're so furious about your own failed career & life that you choose to post things that make you sound like a batshit homophobic, sectarian, sexist creepy loser who has to pretend it's funny & not sad, sick & disturbed.
The irony,
from one who's days are spent on here.

Ahahahahahaha the much awaited “interview” from MozzZzzZz. I was hoping this would be his “farewell” interview before pulling the trigger in front of the camera. Alas, we continue to wait.

Whether he does before on cam or on stage in Vegas, he will end it all in front of his “beloved” fans. 🤣🤣🤣🤣☠️

He looks young and fit. It’s infuriating. I look dreadful. Do not compare yourself with others..........true

‘rather blunt’!? ‘blunt’!?! :head-smack::censored:

It is epic ! Poetic !

They just don’t and will never understand!

:love::cool:

I think they understood that he said "to hell with it". They mentioned it quite often :lbf:

Well, they weren't lies. They weren't lies. They weren't lies.

I thought you were serious and I agreed with you! Epic and poetic.

“To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.”

- Ketamine Sun

;)

“To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.”

- Ketamine Sun

;)