Morrissey spotted in Alderley Edge (12 photos) - Manchester Evening News

Morrissey spotted in Alderley Edge - Manchester Evening News

Did I speak too soon......he’s already here

44348_44342_B49D50F5-554B-477F-9E75-5AF5D28CF724.jpeg

Image: Eamonn and James Clarke

Famous when dead posted the link:

Heaven knows it's miserable now! Morrissey, 59, protects himself from the pouring rain as he buys flowers with a friend in Cheshire - Daily Mail

Last edited by a moderator:
He's obviously wearing a puffer vest you twits. I have one myself.

Attachments

• 20180920_135606.jpg
    20180920_135606.jpg
    316 KB · Views: 0
What the heck with that bulletproof tank top ?

If that's what it is, then a personal assistant that takes a bullet for you looks more elegant. (Note I didn't say smarter). And he can also protect with an umbrella if need be.

I used to think personal assistants were superfluous, that people could manage on their own...

doh:

This look like the Morrissey of an alternate future... where he never answered the door when Johnny Marr rang, The Smiths never happened and he spent the last few decades as a pub-singer

He's obviously wearing a puffer vest you twits. I have one myself.

Well, I'm sorry, I'd never seen anyone wear a puffer vest without anything underneath before. What can I say? It's :sick: a new approach.

I'm not sure this will catch on in Canada.

Or is this Swiss gay fashion? I don't :barf: follow.

Hate that kind of old fool hat with a brim that is too short. There is an old swedish saying that men wearing those cannot drive a car and it is correct every bloody time you see an old man driving wear that.

Weather is much better for inspiration than that awful LA "weather" and the people there who haven't got a brain cell to share between them.

When is LA sliding out into the ocean after the BIG ONE?

Can't wait when they get their surf of a lifetime and after that surf's up for real.

Feckin' bloody bikey it's Moz in his homeland inn inn innit and I reckon he's off to Tesco to buy ready made Yorkshire pudding micro meal for two.
Far away from fancy Nancy and all the other american cross dressers going to rehab in Malibu boo hoo boo hoo.
Moz is a bit of alreet after all!

This look like the Morrissey of an alternate future... where he never answered the door when Johnny Marr rang, The Smiths never happened and he spent the last few decades as a pub-singer
He lost a lot of money when his tour was cancelled and Sports Direct just happened to have a big sale.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom