Morrissey subject of Convince Me To Like This Band podcast ("Super Fan" Jose Maldonado vs. "Hater" Andrew Novick (ex-Warlock Pinchers)

Moz Super Fan attempts to (and kinda, sorta does) convince a Hater!

I work on a music podcast and the latest episode is about Morrissey. It should be available on all podcast platforms but here is a link...
https://linktr.ee/convinceMeToLikeThisBand
and here is a blurb....
Extreme Morrissey "Super Fan," Jose Maldonado (known all over the internet as The Mexican Morrissey), discusses his obsession with The Moz and defends the former Smiths frontman against the charges of intolerable pretension, tawdry melodrama, artistic stagnation and offensive political stances, all of which have been leveled by Morrissey "Hater" Andrew Novick, who, while in the 1980's brat-punk band Warlock Pinchers, penned the brutish and comedic song, “Morrissey Rides A Cockhorse”.

WOULD LOVE TO READ YOUR COMMENTS, if you care to listen and chat Mozzer!

full

convinceme_logo_white_bg (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah. That would be the thread about the Top-5 in Poland. ;)

Has making salacious accusations and getting offended by being asked to supply evidence always been a thing or is it a result of social media?

'The prosecution will now begin its summing up'
'Thank you Your Honour. Now, members of the jury, go and Google it. The prosecution rests'

Nah. He’s disgusting bro.
keep the world free of Maldonado.
You are the disgusting bro ! Bro. He is sweet and is nice to have a super fan his you tube shis. Are very good. ! So shout your big disgusting mouth !!

debatable.
Boy 9 stop it..... did you have red rum on the virtual grand national? I backed hippopotamus by sparks, its on now in my apartment, loud , f*** the neighbours. ... Edith piaff will knock me out....

Whos the freak holding the moz album..... looks like the child catcher before make up.....

I'm just getting my shit in before pippy starts mouthing off about immigration, how she hates, blacks, Jews, Pakistanis and the rest of civilization, when most of the world are starting to HELP each other...... it's about now she starts to carry herself on , at this time of night..... coked up to f***, thinking her self clever........ and 59 posts later at 05.53 she has completely taken over here with the most utter codswallop ever to be heard on any site that will tolerate her....... just to piss you off even more pippy, I've now got Jimmy Somerville greatest hits on pet lamb...... my next one is little Richard..... pick the bones out of this post my dear.......

I'm just getting my shit in before pippy starts mouthing off about immigration, how she hates, blacks, Jews, Pakistanis and the rest of civilization, when most of the world are starting to HELP each other...... it's about now she starts to carry herself on , at this time of night..... coked up to f***, thinking her self clever........ and 59 posts later at 05.53 she has completely taken over here with the most utter codswallop ever to be heard on any site that will tolerate her....... just to piss you off even more pippy, I've now got Jimmy Somerville greatest hits on pet lamb...... my next one is little Richard..... pick the bones out of this post my dear.......
jiimy sommerville stayed in my town when he was growing up,he was born in Glasgow but must have moved down here.

jiimy sommerville stayed in my town when he was growing up,he was born in Glasgow but must have moved down here.

The aptly named Jimmy Bummerville still tickles me.
Top lad thou, is Bummerville.

Little Richard? Exquisite taste CazBaz.

I think Pip is on nothing stronger than Typhoo.

Imagine Maldando and Paul Ambitious Viva Morrissey on the same billing. Then tagging for a duet. Kyoko on backing vocals :lbf: :lbf: :lbf: :lbf:

I am not listening to anything a former "Warlock Pincher" has to say. What an incredible LAME ASS name for a band. Should they really be throwing stones??

Little Richard? Exquisite taste CazBaz.

I think Pip is on nothing stronger than Typhoo.
How about olanzapine, an antipsychotic for the....... well you all work it out for yourself .. yes little Richard..... better than Jerry Lee Lewis, yes or no...... I prefer little Richard.... he has a greater wig than my own.....was Jerry the better piano player , I really wouldn't know.........

Odd discussion I must say...
Singing a song about someone drowning = gloating, eh?

And at least read the lyrics

Oh, one fine day
Let it be soon
She won't be rich or beautiful
But she'll be walking your streets
In the clothes that she went out
And chose for herself.

Eh? Seemed like a pretty positive message to me...

Accuse him of being over dramatic and not subtle enough -- yet you can't even pick up on that!

It's really laughable.

Has making salacious accusations and getting offended by being asked to supply evidence always been a thing or is it a result of social media?

'The prosecution will now begin its summing up'
'Thank you Your Honour. Now, members of the jury, go and Google it. The prosecution rests'

Looky looky. Another person expecting handouts.

Here’s my hand out:
2311D7C6-E9E5-477D-9933-237EB586B461.gif

Love the bit where the same lad says:

Yeah we were a bit anti-gay back in the day my bad.

followed on a bit later by

if an artist goes too far or does something entirely offensive I'll turn my back on that

it is the same bloke right? surely it cant be.

Jose says he travels out of the country to see Moz, yet Ive never seen him at a gig outside of Los Angeles... Hmm????

Tags
morrissey morrissey podcast morrissey rides a cockhorse moz moz podcast mozcast music commentary podcast the mexican morrissey warlock pinchers

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom