Morrissey subject of Convince Me To Like This Band podcast ("Super Fan" Jose Maldonado vs. "Hater" Andrew Novick (ex-Warlock Pinchers)

Moz Super Fan attempts to (and kinda, sorta does) convince a Hater!

I work on a music podcast and the latest episode is about Morrissey. It should be available on all podcast platforms but here is a link...
https://linktr.ee/convinceMeToLikeThisBand
and here is a blurb....
Extreme Morrissey "Super Fan," Jose Maldonado (known all over the internet as The Mexican Morrissey), discusses his obsession with The Moz and defends the former Smiths frontman against the charges of intolerable pretension, tawdry melodrama, artistic stagnation and offensive political stances, all of which have been leveled by Morrissey "Hater" Andrew Novick, who, while in the 1980's brat-punk band Warlock Pinchers, penned the brutish and comedic song, “Morrissey Rides A Cockhorse”.

WOULD LOVE TO READ YOUR COMMENTS, if you care to listen and chat Mozzer!

full

convinceme_logo_white_bg (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to hear it, but you've still to sweep up the clippings I see, you obviously had to use the garden shears instead of a razor!!!

I shaved in the shower. I shave like every other day. Retard.

Actually at this point I’d rather see Sweet and Tender Hooligans than Moz. At least you’re guaranteed not to have to sit through Munich Air Disaster or World Peas is none ya!!

enjoyed this program quite a bit and this was time well spent. at they end i really think that andrew convinced jose to like morrisseys music. something tells me that jose will become a fan of morrissey.

Oh god. Is this Urban again?
No, I am Turban ze Indian Morrissey and lead singer of tribute band "Staircase At Ze Taj Mahal". Vindaloo is my middle name and I am a full time tribute, part time snake charmer!

Tags
morrissey morrissey podcast morrissey rides a cockhorse moz moz podcast mozcast music commentary podcast the mexican morrissey warlock pinchers

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom