Morrissey support for popular movements

T. H. Auden

I know Morrissey made a statement in support of Pussy Riot in Russia. And that he sang "only Yellow Vests accept my love". What are some other movements that Morrissey has voiced his support for?

Arab Spring.

Animal Liberation Front.

Irish Republican Army.

Catalonian Independence

Scottish Independence...

Red Wedge
Love Music, Hate Racism
BLM
Argentina in the context of the Falklands

Artists Against Apartheid

800x800_po083.jpg

I know Morrissey made a statement in support of Pussy Riot in Russia. And that he sang "only Yellow Vests accept my love". What are some other movements that Morrissey has voiced his support for?
What are the yellow vests?

Didn't Morrissey support something to do with people in Venezuela? This was in a song. Morrissey also showed support for Israel in a song.

Is "Pussy Riot" a feminist protest punk rock group in Russia?

Arab Spring.

Animal Liberation Front.

Irish Republican Army.

Catalonian Independence

Scottish Independence...
You can see from this list, the link is basically this "A people should own their own land, the people should be free, stop bullying the people."
Which, in fairness, I agree with 100%

You can clearly see by the list why For Britain would be a fit for him. It's a case of policy voting - control borders (thus saving "English Culture") and animal rights, being the main two- two things he has championed since before The Smiths.

Then there was an end to sharia law in the UK, which would be another- one country, one law. All of these things again, I personally support.
However, I DO NOT support For Britain and I never will. Simply because they are a cover party, they are a party that sneaks and creepily creeps something more sinister, that is deeply unhelpful and that's an anti-Muslim stance and a Zionist intent (I'm Pro Israel, not Pro Bibis Zionist Israel)
It's a shame M has become such a stranger to nuance that he supports For Britain, though in truth it's hardly worse than supporting the IRA, This movement exported guns and important Heroin throughout the 70s, 80s and 90s. Just the heroin alone would have killed thousands, let alone the amount of suffering caused, On top of that was the many killings and bombings throughout Northern Ireland and England. Their bombings created their own bonfire of bodies

Back
Top Bottom