Morrissey teams up with PETA for ‘Holidays Are Murder on Turkeys’ Campaign

Morrissey Teams Up With PETA for ‘Holidays Are Murder on Turkeys’ Campaign - PETA

41081_41078_Morrissey_flyer_PETA_2017.jpeg

Seattle
– For his November/December U.S. tour, Morrissey has teamed up with PETA to spread his own brand of seasonal cheer: a campaign called “Holidays Are Murder on Turkeys.”

The flier’s specially crafted artwork (viewable here) features photos of Morrissey with animals behind a cartoon image of the veg icon holding aloft a sign bearing the campaign slogan. He has recruited PETA members to hand the fliers to thousands of fans exiting each of his 17 U.S. shows, including performances at the Hollywood Bowl and Madison Square Garden.

“We hope this unique artwork will end up on refrigerators across the country as a reminder that animals shouldn’t be sacrificed for holiday feasts,” says PETA Vice President Dan Mathews.

Morrissey once hosted a PETA Thanksgiving dinner at which a turkey was the guest of honor rather than the main course. For more information, please visit PETA.org.

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Every Turkey is unique!
Every Turkey has it's own personality.
Every Turkey differs physically.
Every Turkey voice sings it's own sweet song!

Crappy actor Matthew McConaughey takes a break from making crappy films to "give back" to the slobs of Kentucky,
by passing out MURDERED TURKEYS.

Turkey Murder.jpg

4.500 MURDERED TURKEYS were distributed in all. The event was sponsored by the mendacious manufacturers of poisonous piss at wild turkey.

Do you really think this is gonna scare The Wild Turkey?
Do you really think this is gonna discourage The Wild Turkey?
Do you really think this is gonna break The Wild Turkey?
Do you really think this is gonna stop The Wild Turkey?

Crappy actor Matthew McConaughey takes a break from making crappy films to "give back" to the slobs of Kentucky,
by passing out MURDERED TURKEYS.

View attachment 42773

4.500 MURDERED TURKEYS were distributed in all. The event was sponsored by the mendacious manufacturers of poisonous piss at wild turkey.

Hope he chokes to death this November on a turkey leg. His acting is bad enough....

I saw this piece of shit bad actor McConaughey at The Viper Room over the summer. He is just a dumb hick from the South. Don't think because his last name is "McConaughey" that he is an Irish Catholic.

O Ye Tender Birds of Wonder!
Slaughtered on the altars of America,
Ridiculed in the pages of English literature,
Mocked from the mouths of louses.

O Ye Sweet Birds!
Born to exist in peace,
To frolic in the open air,
To spread a tender energy.

O Ye Turkeys Of The World!
I have no instant answers,
Only a strength to remain a Tender Bird Of Wonder,
And never change and cave to the hatred of their ways.

In exchange for being appointed into the order of the british empire, sir ian mckellen and sir patrick stewart,
agree to gleefully MURDER TURKEYS!

patrick-stewart-ian-mckellen.jpg

Turkeys are ridiculed in the pages of English literature, because of the false negative label of something bad being called a Turkey.
I'm a little torn about Turkey Lurkey, because I was thrilled at the sweet gesture of having the story shared with me, but I simply
can't agree with Turkey Lurkey on his denial of climate change.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom