Morrissey to play BBC 6 Music Live 2017 (Monday 2nd Oct. 2017, Maida Vale, London)

Morrissey playing 6 Music Live on Monday 2nd October

6 Music Live 2017 - BBC Radio 6 Music

Excerpt:

6 Music Live returns for 2017 with Lauren Laverne introducing a week of live performances from the BBC's iconic Maida Vale studios, featuring Morrissey, Mogwai, alt-J, Loyle Carner and Robert Plant.

The sessions will take place during Lauren's 6 Music show, at midday from Monday 2 to Friday 6 October 2017. And you could be in our audience. For full details of how to register, and to read all the terms and conditions, please follow the link below:

** APPLY HERE FOR TICKETS FOR 6 MUSIC LIVE 2017 **
Registration closes on Monday 11 September, 6pm.

Morrissey - Monday 2 October 2017

Morrissey will be joining us to perform his first live session for the BBC in over five years. He recently announced the release of his 11th solo album Low in High-School, which is due out this November...

40662_6musiclive2017.jpg

Chris also sends the link:

Morrissey to play first London show in two years as part of BBC Radio 6 Music Live - NME

Last edited by a moderator:
hope he doesn't wear a blazer because the only time a british person wears a blazer is in school as part of their uniform.
for my 500th message I will treat you to a joke.
my partner is leaving me because I'm addicted to quizzes,is she A overeacting B ungrateful C boring.
I thought it was funny,maybe not.

Definitely not.

hope he doesn't wear a blazer because the only time a british person wears a blazer is in school as part of their uniform.
my partner is leaving me because I'm addicted to quizzes,is she A overeacting B ungrateful C boring.

L O L good one Gordy, it's a shame people don't seem to tell jokes like they used to.
Congratulations on your 500th post, I'll treat you back with a favourite of mine :brows:

I went into the army surplus shop yesterday, I said to the assistant "Do you sell camouflage jackets ? He looked at me and with a big smile on his face and replied "Yes ! . . . . They're good aren't they ! "

P S ! Ken Dodd's Dad's dog is not dead, Ken's Dad is dead though.

#Switzerland is mine :dollar::euro::yen::moneybag:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

no, do you have links to where you have heard or read about these 'rumors' ? Thanks in advance.
It was either in "The official true fans of the Smiths and Morrissey" or "The official Smiths and Morrissey facebook fan club"or "The unofficial Morrissey and the Smiths fan group". Can't see it now.

girlmostlikely bung a vpn on your pc and you can listen to it as its happening as this hides your location,just click on one of the uk locations and you should be fine,lot of free ones available online.

its not illegal incase anyone is worried about putting something dodgy on their laptop/pc/phone.

girlmostlikely bung a vpn on your pc and you can listen to it as its happening as this hides your location,just click on one of the uk locations and you should be fine,lot of free ones available online.
Thank you. :thumb:I will try it. I never heard of that before.

It was either in "The official true fans of the Smiths and Morrissey" or "The official Smiths and Morrissey facebook fan club"or "The unofficial Morrissey and the Smiths fan group". Can't see it now.

Can't find it at the moment but if anyone can share this that would be great.

Hopefully some kind soul with record at least the audio and post here! And I'm sure it will end up on YouTube.

I saw the new vegan dawn stuff on Facebook someone seemed convinced we'll soon know.

I'd like to see him play the more you ignore or trouble loves me again
And really surprise everyone by playing This Night Has Opened My Eyes, Well I Wonder, I know its over, i want the one i can't have, and some proper solo tunes like Nobody Loves Us, now my heart is full, Jack the ripper, life is a pigsty, spring heeled Jim, and a few new songs. And play for two hours solid or more. Even just once.

I wear a blazer and jeans when I'm out having a few beers and dinner with a great Mankchester friend of mine. The nights usually turn into a crawl of craft beer pubs but the blazer always comes home intact even if I don't. If a blazer is good enough for that daft twit on The Prisoner (original version) then its good enough for me.

And really surprise everyone by playing This Night Has Opened My Eyes, Well I Wonder, I know its over, i want the one i can't have, and some proper solo tunes like Nobody Loves Us, now my heart is full, Jack the ripper, life is a pigsty, spring heeled Jim, and a few new songs. And play for two hours solid or more. Even just once.

Well if we're still talking about this show I think someone said he only gets ten songs or so and I'm guessing the length is managed. I also don't think he's ever gonna play well I wonder anywhere which is a shame. That said I don't want a lot of smiths songs anymore. Maybe now and then but I'm a solo fan and the smiths were a long time ago and involved other people. I know they're over and done. I just think it odd that he doesn't play ignore me much as it was one of his bigger singles which would work with a prom show

If Steve doesn't cancel I reckon I hope this is not streamed in the USA and I don't go to youtube out of morbid curiosity. Steve just played LA 4 months ago and then we got the back to back Hollywood Bowl shows in November and I haven't even worn my Morrissey for President T-shirt yet. Give us a break for awhile.

Crykey!! Shiver me timbers!! It just leaked that for the last 5 minutes of the 15 minute gig (if it's not cancelled) Uncle Steve and Rob Plant are going to do a duet of "Going to California" before Steve gets back on his charter flight back to LA.

It's no longer there, or I can't see it. The gist of it was " New Vegan Dawn" is the lead single.
If New Vegan Dawn is the name of his lead single, it will at least get him lots of press...

"No, Moz! They're laughing with you, because you're so clever!"

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom