Link posted by Famous When Dead:

Happy Birthday Morrissey - Morrissey Central

43147_thisismorrissey.jpg

Last edited:
Birthday Cake Without Eggs

4 am aaaand once again
I am asked to bake a cake for Morrissey

Why at 4 am? Because we're all drunk again
We've been toasting to the Birth of Morrissey!

Ohh...
Everything I know deserts me now
Can I bake without eggs?
What I need to know-ow-ow about desserts is how
do I bake without eggs??

I see it all
I see it all as plain as day
Morrissey wants the chickens to be free
Soon, there will come a day when all the grocery stores
don't sell eggs at all because there is no need

Well, YouTube showed me how
It's easy now
Vegan cake without eggs!
Chickens can rest now-ow-ow
I've just learned how
to bake without eggs!

Thanks for always standing up for animals, Morrissey. I love you and wish you a very, very Happy Birthday!
XOXOXO

Happy Birthday Morrissey.

There's only one explanation for all you people not giving a shit about STILL supporting a repulsive right-wing bigot, and that's that you don't care because you're the same. That's it, isn't it?

Yeah, that's right, you got me - nothing gets past you and your wandering eye, does it?

You are a f***ing lunatic. Have you considered therapy?

I hope you unwrap the gifts of insight, calmness, clarity, empathy, kindness, inspiration, and finally, a muscular rent boy with an ass like a couple of firm Georgia peaches and a penis like a particularly lengthy root vegetable of some kind on this day. (Send Damon on some errands or something and go nuts.)

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Morrissey !!!

I hope you have a wonderful birthday.

oh and mozzer, I just want to add that on this the anniversary of your birth, solows very own quando quando quando, who i know for a fact is one of your biggest fans, who I have never heard say one thing against you and who even has your name tattooed on his arm, is going in for a very big operation. so please say a prayer with me that everything will go swimmingly for him, alright?! thanks moz baby. :)

I thought it was very nice to remind us and true since Q is an online gentleman (and an offline one too I'm sure). Dunno if "moz baby" will say a prayer for him but I hope everything will be ok. And I hope people in pain in Manchester today will heal.

:thumb:
Celebration with another set of SOLDOUT SHOWS and another ALBUM!!!!

Yeah, that's right, you got me - nothing gets past you and your wandering eye, does it?

You are a f***ing lunatic. Have you considered therapy?

Note how his sidekicks and alternate personas immediately show up to play troll echo.
They will bust their little backpacks when the shows sell out. Then when more shows
are announced and those too sell out. Then Brazil is announced and sells out. Then
USA shows announced and sell out.
Then the new album comes out and blows Call the Comet:drama: away, outselling
it 100 to 1.:hearteyes:

How else do you expect him to be able to afford all those swastikas and copies of Mein Kampf?
Honestly, he was first in line at Lemmy's estate sale, and he picked it all up for 200 bucks and a bag of speed.
You simply must shop smart!

I don't wish racist money grabbers happy birthday. Hopefully his friends at the EDL will be along shortly to do that.

"I don't wish racist money grabbers happy birthday" -- no, you've only spent hundreds of hours of your life over a period of nearly twenty years on a website devoted to him.
But now you won't wish him a happy birthday (which he wouldn't see anyway), that's really showing him!
And I suppose he won't wish you happy birthday either on the UncleSkinny website which he has spent hundreds of hours of his life..... oh, wait.

What's up with the photo of the imaginary (?) LP cover and song selection?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom