Morrissey turns 59 - May 22, 2018

Morrissey turns 59 on May 22, 2018

Link posted by Famous When Dead:

Happy Birthday Morrissey - Morrissey Central

43147_thisismorrissey.jpg

Last edited:
We’ve celebrated your birthday for most of the past twenty years. We had a wonderful time celebrating your 59th at Tricky Falls in downtown El Paso over the weekend. Thanks for giving us a reason to see old friends, and make new ones, every May.

There's only one explanation for all you people not giving a shit about STILL supporting a repulsive right-wing bigot, and that's that you don't care because you're the same. That's it, isn't it?

No, I don't agree.
There are a myriad of explanations,all complex and pertinent to that individual alone.
I am not " a right wing bigot" and I whole heartedly endorse M's freedom of speech.
So,what does that make me in your categorisation?

Nobody believes the dribble that spouts from the mouth of someone who’s been in a K-hole for several years. You don’t get a pass on tomes of consistent ignorance, just because you claim to have turned a new leaf. Pony up the new you and prove it.

It’ll take several months of cleansing to clear your ears and mouth of the detritus from so much fervent felching.

Surface is dissing Ket and whining about trolls? His master Skinny has 2.5 troll posts PER DAY for
18 YEARS!! FFS!! thats a FING TROLL WORLD RECORD!!! thats thousands upon thousands of troll post under the one avatar/username! Add the Halal butcher posts and its like a "comet" record LOL
and he is bitching about a off topic 'mark'. LOL:rofl:

There's only one explanation for all you people not giving a shit about STILL supporting a repulsive right-wing bigot, and that's that you don't care because you're the same. That's it, isn't it?

Literally as mad as a box of frogs!

I don't wish racist money grabbers happy birthday. Hopefully his friends at the EDL will be along shortly to do that.

You absolutely don't have the intelligence to process his position, it's beyond you.
It's not about racism. It's about religion. It's about barbaric, misogynist practices being rolled further and further into out in a civilised society. The values of an extreme minority twisting a religion and attempting to take us back to the dark ages. If you read his words, look at his influences, colour and ethnicity have nothing to do with it.

It may not sit well with the love not hate sentiment, but last time I put my head into that space where I lost a loved one in any of the terrorist events that have hit Europe in the last few years....I would feel anger. So I'm not surprised Morrissey expressed anger the next day. In his home town, on his birthday, in a venue he was in nine months prior. That would hit hard.

You know why Morrissey has made comments about the Chinese and Halal...just in the same way as he has about Canada. It's to shock people into coming to his way of thinking. The fact that no journalist has ever put this perspective forward shows how quick the MSM is to cower from presenting a view that the pious moral majority would not subscribe to. I don't subscribe to Brexit, and yes, I'd rather he hadn't thrown his weight behind For Britain, but I don't believe the agenda is what you believe.

And as for, "it's all about the money, always has been..." if it truly was, why have The Smiths not reformed?

SOSB

and john shuttleworth turned 59 yesterday too, (graham fellows)
love john been watching him for years,nicer up north or southern softies,fantastic.oooffff.

About time KU returned to the setlist, though not this song per se :p
And Sparks as an 'invited guest' would be nice too :guitar:

Going by Russel Maels remarks about morrissey on Breakingnews.ie I don't think The Sparks will be a runner. Pity

Surface is dissing Ket and whining about trolls? His master Skinny has 2.5 troll posts PER DAY for
18 YEARS!! FFS!! thats a FING TROLL WORLD RECORD!!! thats thousands upon thousands of troll post under the one avatar/username! Add the Halal butcher posts and its like a "comet" record LOL
and he is bitching about a off topic 'mark'. LOL:rofl:
...says a half-wit rube that continues posting daft allusion to Johnny Marr, even in his hero’s birthday thread. How far does your presumption and nonsensical dribbling go? How deep is your love, felcherman? Will you die for him?

No, I don't agree.
There are a myriad of explanations,all complex and pertinent to that individual alone.
I am not " a right wing bigot" and I whole heartedly endorse M's freedom of speech.
So,what does that make me in your categorisation?
It shows that you’re lost, illiterate and willfully ignorant of readily available psychological and sociological theory and historical fact. ...and if you’re interested in any of the elevator rubbish he’s put out in the past 15 years, tone-deaf as well.

Last time I heard Morrissey in a public space, it was on the playlist at my local grocer - as I shopped the meat aisle.

You absolutely don't have the intelligence to process his position, it's beyond you.
It's not about racism. It's about religion. It's about barbaric, misogynist practices being rolled further and further into out in a civilised society. The values of an extreme minority twisting a religion and attempting to take us back to the dark ages. If you read his words, look at his influences, colour and ethnicity have nothing to do with it.

It may not sit well with the love not hate sentiment, but last time I put my head into that space where I lost a loved one in any of the terrorist events that have hit Europe in the last few years....I would feel anger. So I'm not surprised Morrissey expressed anger the next day. In his home town, on his birthday, in a venue he was in nine months prior. That would hit hard.

You know why Morrissey has made comments about the Chinese and Halal...just in the same way as he has about Canada. It's to shock people into coming to his way of thinking. The fact that no journalist has ever put this perspective forward shows how quick the MSM is to cower from presenting a view that the pious moral majority would not subscribe to. I don't subscribe to Brexit, and yes, I'd rather he hadn't thrown his weight behind For Britain, but I don't believe the agenda is what you believe.

And as for, "it's all about the money, always has been..." if it truly was, why have The Smiths not reformed?

SOSB
The Smiths haven’t reformed because Johnny Marr doesn’t need to sully a very successful career by associating with a weak-kneed try-hard, with the musical ability of wallpaper paste.

happy birthday, baby bear! I hope you have a stupendous day doing just whatever it is you want! and I know I can be a fickle girl, but I want you to know that I still love you just as much as I did when I wrote you that silly letter (ie. the one with the nice handwriting. would you say its true that of all your fans I have the nicest handwriting? god, I feel so sorry for people with bad handwriting. like, how hard can it be?). everything I said in it still remains true, my darling, even if I did publicly rededicate that ee cummings poem to Klaus Nomi (I like klaus nomi, did you know?!). now, because I'm not able to give you a present (as much as I would like to be able to), I have decided that in honour of your birthday I'm going to buy myself this skirt! https://www.mytheresa.com/int_en/is...-linen-wrap-skirt-933330.html?catref=category (try anything twice doesnt like it. crazy, right? don't tell her I told you that). or do you think I should buy this instead, now that it's on sale? https://www.matchesfashion.com/intl...ealy-lace-trimmed-cotton-blend-dress--1181466 (she probably wont like it either). I do worry about the colour of that one, though. so long as it's more red it will be good, but it might be too pinky and I am decidedly not a pink kind of girl (although I do like ballet pink, but never dark pink which is only for brash people). I don't know, what do you think? can you go to, like, matches or wherever and check it out and let me know? I cant really afford any of them, of course, being a pauper, but sometimes you have to do things to uphold the very essential notion that you're better than everyone around you, wouldn't you agree? i mean, it's one thing to know it internally, but sometimes you need some sort of external validation of that fact. anyway, mozzer, you and me being two whom the gods love we by all accounts should have nice things whether we can afford them or not, am I right? so here's to you, sweetums! and you go ahead and buy yourself something nice too! a nice new blazer maybe?

oh and mozzer, I just want to add that on this the anniversary of your birth, solows very own quando quando quando, who i know for a fact is one of your biggest fans, who I have never heard say one thing against you and who even has your name tattooed on his arm, is going in for a very big operation. so please say a prayer with me that everything will go swimmingly for him, alright?! thanks moz baby. :)

also I would say that even at 59 you're still the sexiest man around but I don't want you to think I only like you for your body.

well, that's all! mwah! kisses to the birthday boy!!

NUTTER.

and john shuttleworth turned 59 yesterday too, (graham fellows)

Two northern masters of language. “It’s my turn to be poorly... you were poorly last time”.... and so the stars align. Eternally misunderstood. Pilgrimupnorth

Have you actually had a mental breakdown Peter? Its the same old patter every thread. Why do you come here? Off you pop, go outside...the weathers lovely, go enjoy it, get a hobby. Why on earth are you moderating a Morrissey website if you hate the Man? Move on...Get yourself well again.

Yes i agree. It seems Peter is unwell. West Yorkshire is in its pomp. Go lie on some grass and be grateful you weren’t born in East Grinstead. Go stroll up to Top Withens and take a picnic. Pilgrimupnorth

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom