Morrissey turns 59 - May 22, 2018

Morrissey turns 59 on May 22, 2018

Link posted by Famous When Dead:

Happy Birthday Morrissey - Morrissey Central

43147_thisismorrissey.jpg

Last edited:
Ketamine, get f***ed you evil f***ing witch. My post is not off topic, it’s about an atrocity that took place on Morrisseys Birthday in the city he was born in.

This has been a tough day so far Surface.
So proud of our City and all the people that make it what it is.

BtBB :greatbritain::knife:

So you're one of those people happy to keep emptying your pockets to a racist then? At least we know where you stand.
Once again, twat. You know where I stand because of previous posts. I’m sorry that I may be a fan but not prejudiced and that wrangles with you but that is your issue and not mine.

I'm watching The Five on Fox News right now (because Greg Gutfeld's funny) and they just used "How Soon Is Now?" as the bumper song as they went to commercial break. :)

Not surprised, as I think Gutfeld's a fan. Maybe that was his way of saying happy birthday. :thumb:

He's not a mod anymore (he was accessing forum members' private data which he then shared here).

Is this true? Can someone tell the whole story of this So-Low corruption?
Pretty poor judgment on someone's part to have ever made such a bigoted wacko a moderator.

A very unhappy birthday to a bitter, selfish, half-wit man-child! May you continue to rot in flesh and mind and may your cognitely devoid minions follow you to your grave.

The thoughtful world takes comfort in the knowledge that it’ll all be over soon!

...says a half-wit rube that continues posting daft allusion to Johnny Marr, even in his hero’s birthday thread. How far does your presumption and nonsensical dribbling go? How deep is your love, felcherman? Will you die for him?

Drama J, whats up? Listen that standabout in the Fender video didnt even blink when you told him you
were 'addicted to melody'. :rofl: Poor stooge. :laughing:

A very unhappy birthday to a bitter, selfish, half-wit man-child! May you continue to rot in flesh and mind and may your cognitely devoid minions follow you to your grave.

The thoughtful world takes comfort in the knowledge that it’ll all be over soon!

More of that Loony Leftist "tolerance". :lbf:

Morrissey's contributions to the world will be remembered, enjoyed, and having an influence long after this person is completely forgotten. And Morrissey will have more folks visiting his grave on any given day 20 years after he's gone than this person will have on the day of his burial (where maybe a relative or two will feel obligated to show up while thinking "Good riddance!").

More of that Loony Leftist "tolerance". :lbf:

Morrissey's contributions to the world will be remembered, enjoyed, and having an influence long after this person is completely forgotten. And Morrissey will have more folks visiting his grave on any given day 20 years after he's gone than this person will have on the day of his burial (where maybe a relative or two will feel obligated to show up while thinking "Good riddance!").
Morrissey will be remembered as a man of promise, who squandered his opportunity in the name of baseless self-righteousness and hypocrisy. No doubt, you’ll frequent his grave, along with all the other hopeless knobs here who presently dwell up his tube. A homeless lot of grave squatters, after his passing.

You know jack-shit about me and less about “left and right” l’il shooter. ...but you’ve clearly defined yourself here. Your overabundant apologist pap and inability to channel the basic intelligence bestowed by your human birthing ensure that you’ll be in excellent company.

Drama J, whats up? Listen that standabout in the Fender video didnt even blink when you told him you
were 'addicted to melody'. :rofl: Poor stooge. :laughing:
...and again with the off-topic nonsense, after calling out others for the same. Not a shred of integrity or lucidity in your being.

Top-shelf in the emoji train though.

Carry on then.

I can think of other titles that would better describe “This Is Morrissey” nowadays. Fascist, Islamophobe, Unkind, Unintelligent are but a few that come to mind. Someone mock that up post haste.

I can think of other titles that would better describe “This Is Morrissey” nowadays. Fascist, Islamophobe, Unkind, Unintelligent are but a few that come to mind. Someone mock that up post haste.

:drama:

Off day, DJ? Sleeping on the tour bus to save the very limited funds?:sweatsmile:

...and again with the off-topic nonsense, after calling out others for the same. Not a shred of integrity or lucidity in your being.

Top-shelf in the emoji train though.

Carry on then.

I can think of better titles to describe Moz !!!!! Yes MUCH BETTER!!!
Do you hear and understand my gurggle? I SAID I HAVE BETTER TITLES for
MOZ!!

He is COMETPHOBIC!!!! a VICIOUS COMETPHOBIC who practices COMETPHOBIA!!!:drama::drama:

Does EVERYONE HEAR ME!!??? DO THEY? if so WHY DONT YOU SAY SO?

:crazy:

(Comet release not is sight DJ nerves appear to be fraying, poor sod.)

IT'S NOT YOUR BIRTHDAY ANYMORE ! YOU, FAT, BALD, CLOSET, RACIST OLD MAN.
THERES NO NEED TO BE KIND TO YOU AND YOU CAN SHOVE THOSE £75:00 TICKETS UP DIESELS STARFISH.

BENNY-the-BRITISH-BUTCHER :greatbritain::knife:

Ahhhhhh, the oft used “troll” button. A proper tool’s tool. A cop-out for the flock, who’ve lost their ability to reason and must simply go on. ...because they’ve committed and have nothing empirically sound to add of their own volition.

You’re in good company here in the land of the blind, deaf and daft.

No phones. No pools. No pets. No shoes. No shirt. No service.

I can think of better titles to describe Moz !!!!! Yes MUCH BETTER!!!
Do you hear and understand my gurggle? I SAID I HAVE BETTER TITLES for
MOZ!!

He is COMETPHOBIC!!!! a VICIOUS COMETPHOBIC who practices COMETPHOBIA!!!:drama::drama:

Does EVERYONE HEAR ME!!??? DO THEY? if so WHY DONT YOU SAY SO?

:crazy:

(Comet release not is sight DJ nerves appear to be fraying, poor sod.)

Obviously, even focus enough to keep track of the posts you’re commenting on is well beyond you, Felcherman. Do you have family support to help you through your struggle with the early onset? You’re already wandering, pandering and drooling all over the place. May I suggest a nice, padded room somewhere that they have the Emoji Movie playing on repeat? I’ve heard that familiarity increases the perceived level of happiness in sufferers like yourself.

In any case, best of luck. ...and it’s true that the afflicted don’t bear near the burden of those around them. You’re a poster child for that sentiment.

Ahhhhhh, the oft used “troll” button. A proper tool’s tool. A cop-out for the flock, who’ve lost their ability to reason and must simply go on. ...because they’ve committed and have nothing empirically sound to add of their own volition.

You’re in good company here in the land of the blind, deaf and daft.

No phones. No pools. No pets. No shoes. No shirt. No service.

MOZ!!!!! PUT THE 75 TICKET IN THE STARFISH YOU COMETPHOBIC CRANK:swear
You HEAR MOZ??? Even if I were to ever have that kind of bread I WOULD NOT GO you
COMETPHOBE!!!:drama:

Now, here is some real music:dizzy:, dedicated to Skinny (myself LOL):

the encore from the recent JAMES show:

LOOK at the JAMES fans how well behaved they are!! Sitting almost petrified waiting on the COMET:drama:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom