Morrissey turns 62 - May 22, 2021

Pensée émue en ce jour très spécial pour vous Monsieur Morrissey... c'est d'ailleurs mon anniversaire aujourd'hui aussi et je partage votre peine (ayant perdu récemment aussi ma très chère maman)...
PS : pour rendre cette journée plus douce et belle et si vous souhaitez adopter CARAMELLE, une magnifique "louve-renarde des Carpates" en détresse en Roumanie (que je parraine via l.admirable association Remember Me, voici son adresse : https://remembermefrance.forumactif...-moyenne-nee-environ-en-2017-remember-me-land
Avec toute mon admiration pour votre immense talent,Bien à vous de Paris

Why are you thanking England and Manchester? California Son hates England and British people. If you are on the list of the delusional duped lost, the truth is, California Son was born in LA. If you sociopaths here think California Son reads these messages, you are dumbshits. The only people here related to California Son are his cyber security team gathering intel for the Vegas watch list.

tumblr_mkl2e5wgkz1s8jt63o1_1280.jpg

Shut up you idiot, it's not about you!

Happy Birthday to Morrissey!

Melvin
you could probably use
a 1956 toaster than doesnt
toast but otherwise in perfect
condition. 3 bottles of beer
and its yours (y)

Morrissey is music and the voice and so much more besides. An outsiding human being with a great heart and a poet and writer and artist for our times.

I wish Morrissey a wonderful birthday. 🎂 🎁 🎊 🎈

Vegan Cro Spirit you are a true and dedicated Morrissey fan total respect for you. Don't listen to those who want to bring you down remember Father God Almighty and His Only Begotten Son Lord Jesus Christ walk with you. ✝️ 🙏 🕊
:)
amen(y)

every day there seems to be a new
strain of bizarre troll here.:straightface:
we have 'janice' who cant understand, read,
or write english but claims to know
what everybody eats:crazy:
and sidekick Magento who, while
always hysterical,thinks nothing
of having CARDBOARD storm shutters. for real:blushing:

Feliz aniversário, Morrissey! Saúde, amor e paz para você! Do Rio de Janeiro com carinho!

Lol! There it is. The fake birth certificate. Haven't seen that since California Son/Oregon Son-the severed alliance. Looks like it's still doing what it was intended to do. Keep delusional foreigners like you buying from the mporiumuk. Cotton Worker....you cant grow cotton in England. Wake up. Can you say what high school in Manchester he graduated from? No you can't, because California Son graduated from Hollywood High.

Morrissey is music and the voice and so much more besides. An outsiding human being with a great heart and a poet and writer and artist for our times.

I wish Morrissey a wonderful birthday. 🎂 🎁 🎊 🎈

Vegan Cro Spirit you are a true and dedicated Morrissey fan total respect for you. Don't listen to those who want to bring you down remember Father God Almighty and His Only Begotten Son Lord Jesus Christ walk with you. ✝️ 🙏 🕊
I meant that Morrissey is an *outstanding* human being. It was a typo. I think they understood what I meant. Morrissey is an exceptional person. God bless him. Many more happy returns for his birthday.

So overloaded I forgot about this. But I don't forget to pray for him ...

:)
amen(y)

every day there seems to be a new
strain of bizarre troll here.:straightface:
we have 'janice' who cant understand, read,
or write english but claims to know
what everybody eats:crazy:
and sidekick Magento who, while
always hysterical,thinks nothing
of having CARDBOARD storm shutters. for real:blushing:
Vegan Cro Spirit there is someone called "No 27". Not sure who Janice and Magento are.

There is someone called "Musician" and Melvin (who you speak of).

Morrissey is 62 years young love him so much. I wish him much happiness always and good health.

May the Lord God bless you and Morrissey. x

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom