Morrissey: Vegas Residency at Caesars Palace - June 26th-July 4th, 2020 (not confirmed)

Ok maybe not fake news....

The last Reba Mc show is June 20th and the 1st Keith Urban show at Ceasars is July 9th. Morrissey is rumored to be scheduled in between those dates.

Las Vegas Residency
The Colosseum
June 26th-July 4th
Caesars Palace

Move over Celine….Morrissey is moving in!

upload_2020-2-13_13-16-27.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok maybe not fake news....

The last Reba Mc show is June 20th and the 1st Keith Urban show at Ceasars is July 9th. Morrissey is rumored to be scheduled in between those dates.

Las Vegas Residency
The Colosseum
June 26th-July 4th
Caesars Palace

Move over Celine….Morrissey is moving in!

Lyn Boorer posted it on her facebook page earlier today

This is where he was headed all along! This is perfect, the pinnacle of adult contemporary music!

The art appeared on Loudwire 2 days ago, linked to an article dated 2013 (which has since been pulled and was impossible given the 2019 image used on the tour poster).
Lyn's the first person to post the more detailed image - so highly likely it's legit? Just the initial source was a bit suspect.
Regards,
FWD.

Lyn Boorer's post attached to the OP image:

20200213_194716.jpg

Last edited:
Viva Las Vegas!!!

The art appeared on Loudwire 2 days ago, linked to an article dated 2013 (which has since been pulled).
Lyn's the first person to post the more detailed image - so highly likely it's legit, just the initial source was a bit suspect.
Regards,
FWD.

Lyn Boorer's post attached to the OP image:

View attachment 54497

Somethings odd about all this - the listings for the venue have Dionne Warwick or Wayne Newton playing over that date range and I can't see him playing 8 consecutive nights as he generally only does 2 or 3 in a row?

Somethings odd about all this - the listings for the venue have Dionne Warwick or Wayne Newton playing over that date range and I can't see him playing 8 consecutive nights as he generally only does 2 or 3 in a row?

Nah, both Ticketmaster and the venue's site show Reba leaving June 20th and Keith Urban going in July 9th. It'll be like he did in NYC last year, he'll play 5 of the 8, I bet.

Read closer. Dionne is playing at a different venue in the hotel, Cleopatra’s Barge at Caesars Palace.

Nah, both Ticketmaster and the venue's site show Reba leaving June 20th and Keith Urban going in July 9th. It'll be like he did in NYC last year, he'll play 5 of the 8, I bet.

Ah, Dionne and Wayne Newton are playing in Cleopatras barge within Caesers Palace.

This is pretty huge. I bet he’s really relishing this. Like any crooner would. Viva Moz! Viva...Las Vegas!

Vegas? I was hoping for a Butlins residency. :(
Butlins is for the likes of you , not mozzer, can you read!!! Apparently not, let me explain.... mozzer is playing live at the big venues , not the silly places.... if you can’t afford to go then you can watch on you- tube after the event... alas stick to paying your council tax and rent. You alcoholic wreck .

Ah, Dionne and Wayne Newton are playing in Cleopatras barge within Caesers Palace.

Sounds like he should perform "Loneliness remembers what happiness forgets" with Donne then? And perhaps he could invite Thelma Houston to sing Bobby with him a well?

Does he have a huge fanbase at Las Vegas, or s he aiming at the tourists that flood the city in summertime?

Didn't he do ten shows on Broadway? Or do I have that wrong?

Didn't he do ten shows on Broadway? Or do I have that wrong?

The concerts there were scheduled between May 1 and May 10, but he didn't perform every single night, so there were 7 concerts in total. Based on that, I think Las Vegas will get about 5 concerts.

The concerts there were scheduled between May 1 and May 10, but he didn't perform every single night, so there were 7 concerts in total. Based on that, I think Las Vegas will get about 5 concerts.
Ah May 10, not 10 gigs. Duh...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom