Morrissey: Vegas Residency Night 2 (August 29, 2021) MP3

Famous when dead

Vulgarian
ACB81C51-3856-4A02-80BD-B17C61166647.jpg

The Colosseum at Caesars Palace,​

Las Vegas, NV - Aug. 29, 2021​

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / Irish Blood, English Heart / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Tomorrow / Alma Matters / Wedding Bell Blues / Half A Person / Knockabout World / I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Lady Willpower / Never Had No One Ever / The Lazy Sunbathers / Back On The Chain Gang / Love Is On Its Way Out / Some Say I Got Devil / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Trouble Loves Me / Satan Rejected My Soul / Shoplifters Of The World Unite // Jack The Ripper

A bit of faffing required for this one.
Taken from the FB Live stream on the night by Iris Marcial (thank you).
Wedding Bell Blues had flaws and was replaced by a similar recording on the night.
Some filtering and tweaking applied throughout - won't bore you with the details.
The source audio BR from FB Live won't win any awards and there's some occasional audience noise.
Given the source, even 128 kbps CBR was ambitious - you can't make a silk purse...
That said, it's complete and very listenable.

Regards,
FWD.

You are a good person, I've been waiting ever since you hinted this would be Forth coming.
So thank you very much. Any luck on other dates for Vegas or Chicago.....and thank you Iris

Last edited:
@Famous when dead... You, sir... You, sir, are truly... [fill in with the most complimentary adjective]. Thank you.

View attachment 76415

The Colosseum at Caesars Palace,​

Las Vegas, NV - Aug. 29, 2021​

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / Irish Blood, English Heart / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Tomorrow / Alma Matters / Wedding Bell Blues / Half A Person / Knockabout World / I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Lady Willpower / Never Had No One Ever / The Lazy Sunbathers / Back On The Chain Gang / Love Is On Its Way Out / Some Say I Got Devil / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Trouble Loves Me / Satan Rejected My Soul / Shoplifters Of The World Unite // Jack The Ripper

A bit of faffing required for this one.
Taken from the FB Live stream on the night by Iris Marcial (thank you).
Wedding Bell Blues had flaws and was replaced by a similar recording on the night.
Some filtering and tweaking applied throughout - won't bore you with the details.
The source audio BR from FB Live won't win any awards and there's some occasional audience noise.
Given the source, even 128 kbps CBR was ambitious - you can't make a silk purse...
That said, it's complete and very listenable.

Regards,
FWD.
Can you please download again? link is not working

Sorry to bug you Mr. FWD. But would you be so kind to reupload this again?
Thank you so much for everything!

Back
Top Bottom