Morrissey Videography 2004-2009

count_pipe

Hi!

I don`t star this thread for you to tell me that this is oficcial and this is not. its not the idea. :rolleyes:

I have the "Oye Esteban" dvd, but i would like to do a DvD whit the morrissey videos from YATQ, ROTT, GH and YOR.

The problem is that a don´t have all the videos, i mean I have the "who put the m...." whit the YATQ videos, but the videos from Ringleader... i don´t know how to get it.

Here in Chile, i will NEVER find a morrissey single, because of course the videos are in certain singles. But here, for example, Years of Refusal never arrive on a music store (i bought the deluxe edition in a store and it cost me nearly $ 40).

Anyway, i wonder if someone could upload some videos of the Ringleader, Greatest Hits and Refusal album because is not about money, is because that kind of thing (singles + video) doesn`t arrive here in my country.

Thanks for read, and Please SORRY for my English :tears:

Have you looked bootlegs downloads directory thread, smithstorrents.co.uk or akiraware.com?

You find some download links in there.

Have you looked bootlegs downloads directory thread, smithstorrents.co.uk or akiraware.com?

You find some download links in there.

Yes I do, but thank anyway ;)

I have been searching for a couple of month in some site and all the site I found in the directory. And in this forum all the archives from 2005 to now and I found some good links whit the videos but they are dead.

Does anybody has You Have Killed me video?? (in good quality) or the behind the scenes?
The Younguest was the Most Loved?
In the Future when all`s well? or the behind the scenes?
I Just want to see the boy happy?
THPGU?

I know that all these are in youtube, but I repeat, I want to make a DvD whit this videos and of course upload here or in smithstorrents

thanks anyway !!:thumb:

This is official.....:lbf:

No te preocupes carnal no le hagas caso a esta bola de mamones si quieres algun video de los singles you are the quarry dime cual y al menos podré subirte uno...saludos

Viva Pinochet!!! (joking).

This is official.....:lbf:

No te preocupes carnal no le hagas caso a esta bola de mamones si quieres algun video de los singles you are the quarry dime cual y al menos podré subirte uno...saludos

Viva Pinochet!!! (joking).

Jjaajaj los del Quarry los tengo todos ripeados del DvD de Manchester, pero gracias :thumb:
me faltan los del ringleader y del GH

Hi!

I don`t star this thread for you to tell me that this is oficcial and this is not. its not the idea. :rolleyes:

I have the "Oye Esteban" dvd, but i would like to do a DvD whit the morrissey videos from YATQ, ROTT, GH and YOR.

The problem is that a don´t have all the videos, i mean I have the "who put the m...." whit the YATQ videos, but the videos from Ringleader... i don´t know how to get it.

Here in Chile, i will NEVER find a morrissey single, because of course the videos are in certain singles. But here, for example, Years of Refusal never arrive on a music store (i bought the deluxe edition in a store and it cost me nearly $ 40).

Anyway, i wonder if someone could upload some videos of the Ringleader, Greatest Hits and Refusal album because is not about money, is because that kind of thing (singles + video) doesn`t arrive here in my country.

Thanks for read, and Please SORRY for my English :tears:

ok,hay una forma muy sencilla de hacer los dvds que quieres,lo unico que tienes que hacer es bajar un programa para "robarte" los videos y despues los quemas y haces tu dvd,es facil,solo los "bajas" de youtube los quemas y listo! tu dvd de moz personalizado :)

Well..

Those ones that have the single with the official videos could upload them here.... (about ROTT videos I'm saying)

ok,hay una forma muy sencilla de hacer los dvds que quieres,lo unico que tienes que hacer es bajar un programa para "robarte" los videos y despues los quemas y haces tu dvd,es facil,solo los "bajas" de youtube los quemas y listo! tu dvd de moz personalizado :)

Si entiendo, el problema es que la calidad no es muy buena :(, por eso estoy buscando si consigo los videos en la mejor calidad que se pueda y despues con el dvd hecho compartirlo.
Gracias igual ;)

Si entiendo, el problema es que la calidad no es muy buena :(, por eso estoy buscando si consigo los videos en la mejor calidad que se pueda y despues con el dvd hecho compartirlo.
Gracias igual ;)

Puff me encantaria subirtelos, tengo los 4 cd singles del Ring leader pero mi maldita conexion de internet es de 80 k de subida y cada archivo mide 300MB!!! :(

That would be great, I mean, I only want the videos, but everything is welcome :D

yep, i was refering to the videos only but i can send you a DVD with flacs and the mp4s. Send me a PM with your address and the stuff you want and the format (mp3, quality, flacs, etc)

Does anyone have the Behind the Scenes of "You Have Killed me" ???

I Have the BTS of ITFWAW if is someone interested :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom