Morrissey's friend forging new alliances

She's never been his friend. She's never met him. He didn't join her party. He hasn't mentioned her for 2 years. He first mentioned her in 2017, the same year he backed Jeremy Corbyn.

You're the disgrace - giving her publicity because you hate a pop singer.
Out of interest, how do you know she's never met him? He did say this in 2019 - “The UK is a dangerously hateful place now, and I think we need someone to put a stop to the lunacy and to speak for everyone,” he said. “I see [For Britain leader] Anne Marie Waters as this person. She is extremely intelligent, ferociously dedicated to this country, she is very engaging, and also very funny at times.

Out of interest, how do you know she's never met him? He did say this in 2019 - “The UK is a dangerously hateful place now, and I think we need someone to put a stop to the lunacy and to speak for everyone,” he said. “I see [For Britain leader] Anne Marie Waters as this person. She is extremely intelligent, ferociously dedicated to this country, she is very engaging, and also very funny at times.

Because she said in her videos.

And in June 2019, after Pingate he said he'd never belonged to a political party & wasn't an activist.

She would need to have met him after May, 2019.
From her YT-quoted video:

"Thank you, Morrissey. I hope to meet you one day. Thank you, Daily Mail. Keep up the hysterical smearing. It’s having the opposite effect. You are driving people to us."

Regards,
FWD.

"I have been following a new party called For Britain which is led by Anne Marie Waters,” said Morrissey. "It is the first time in my life that I will vote for a political party. Finally I have hope."

He hasn't mentioned them during any election, or since May 2019.

She would need to have met him after May, 2019.
From her YT-quoted video:

"Thank you, Morrissey. I hope to meet you one day. Thank you, Daily Mail. Keep up the hysterical smearing. It’s having the opposite effect. You are driving people to us."

Regards,
FWD.

& in December 2020 she said FB had no celebrity support.

And he proudly wore his For Britain badge for some reason?
Morrissey first mentioned his interest in Anne Waters back in 2017 during the 6 music live show.
In 2018 he officially backed her party - the first time he'd ever publicly backed any party.
He very clearly and unambiguously said that we would actually VOTE for them.
Check this quote:
“I have been following a new party called For Britain which is led by Anne Marie Waters,” said Morrissey. “It is the first time in my life that I will vote for a political party."
There was a massive furore/backlash. No-one could quite believe what they'd heard.
We all hoped and prayed that this was the last we'd hear. But then a year later in 2019, he started wearing the For Britain badge at concerts and on live television shows beamed to millions of people. He couldn't have been clearer about his support for them.
Since then, there's been no retraction. Any sane person can only assume he still supports her and them.
Let's all hope he publicly withdraws his support, It hopefully isn't too late.

Are you accusing him of political fickleness?

Not really. His value system is always the same - animal liberation, hates the class system, hates war - but he doesn't have any faith in conventional politics, so he's always looking around for marginal figures. Marginal figures pretty much always fail, so he's always looking for a new one.

Morrissey first mentioned his interest in Anne Waters back in 2017 during the 6 music live show.
In 2018 he officially backed her party - the first time he'd ever publicly backed any party.
He very clearly and unambiguously said that we would actually VOTE for them.
Check this quote:
“I have been following a new party called For Britain which is led by Anne Marie Waters,” said Morrissey. “It is the first time in my life that I will vote for a political party."
There was a massive furore/backlash. No-one could quite believe what they'd heard.
We all hoped and prayed that this was the last we'd hear. But then a year later in 2019, he started wearing the For Britain badge at concerts and on live television shows beamed to millions of people. He couldn't have been clearer about his support for them.
Since then, there's been no retraction. Any sane person can only assume he still supports her and them.
Let's all hope he publicly withdraws his support, It hopefully isn't too late.

He has withdrawn it.

In June 2019 he said he wasn't an activist, hadn't ever voted & wasn't a member of a political party.

He has withdrawn it.

In June 2019 he said he wasn't an activist, hadn't ever voted & wasn't a member of a political party.

Is there a link to this as it was June 24th when Sam posted his interview with Morrissey from April of the same year where he talks about his support of For Britain and also that he thinks Nigel Farage would make a good Prime Minister.

Not really. His value system is always the same - animal liberation, hates the class system, hates war - but he doesn't have any faith in conventional politics, so he's always looking around for marginal figures. Marginal figures pretty much always fail, so he's always looking for a new one.
As a multi-millionaire who "hates the class system", he certainly seems to be doing very well out of it, though, doesn't he?

Is there a link to this as it was June 24th when Sam posted his interview with Morrissey from April of the same year where he talks about his support of For Britain and also that he thinks Nigel Farage would make a good Prime Minister.

It's offline, but I have a screenshot.

The interview with Sam is from April - he didn't upload it till June.

20210603_214401.jpg

He has withdrawn it.

That's not the same as, say, asking people to not give her, or her party, "a chance". It's not the same as saying that he no longer "follows" For Britain, and it's not the same as saying he wouldn't vote for them or that other people shouldn't vote for them.

Morrissey has not withdrawn his support either for Waters or for For Britain.

So it turns out she's standing in an election local to me, and that racist bastard is going to supply 'security'.

I can tell you now, she will crash and burn. The good people of West Yorkshire will tell her to f*** off, and her racist mates too.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is a friend of Morrissey. Morrissey wants you to vote for her and her racist mates. If you still support him, you are a disgrace.
sure, insult everyone....that will win people over to your cause.

Last edited:
As a multi-millionaire who "hates the class system", he certainly seems to be doing very well out of it, though, doesn't he?

His career wasn't likely - it annoys him that working-class people don't have the same access & opportunities as the middle & upper. Generations of his family had their lives limited.

His career wasn't likely - it annoys him that working-class people don't have the same access & opportunities as the middle & upper. Generations of his family had their lives limited.
I Take it you’re very close to Morrissey?
Your claim to know so much, would suggest so.
The reality is. You know the same as the rest on here. Scraps.

My own father once described my gig going as “unhealthy” - maybe it was/is, who knows. But what I read form you, seems to me like you’re brainwashed and devoid of any realism.

Neither has he relinquished his wealth (which is a product of the class system) nor has he even done anything meaningful to ameliorate the worst effects of class for those who are structurally disadvantaged by it. On the contrary, your hero is a money-grubbing tax exile.

Back
Top Bottom