Morrissey's friend forging new alliances

He has to create a product that someone wants to buy - that has nothing to do with the class system & it's not accumulating cash through hogging resources or exploiting labour.

He had that picture of Thatcher about to get her head knocked off at his last gig.

She's trying to get elected & he's saying nothing. He doesn't stay silent about things he believes in.

There she goes like a La's song covered by a female whine singer, you know the breathy whiney 19-year olds, who tend to cover new wave songs and sing them as if they were Pheobe in the Central Perk.
Karen has that annoying way of speaking, like an internet lifer, that has never lived a day in their life, yet speaks as if they are on the front line.

I suspect Karen has NO real knowledge of M, beyond 7 years of reading the press and popping on here. Lame is her game

Claiming he does so and so and doesn't do so and so. with the kind of belief only practised by the deluded

I don't think She has ever spoken to M or even been in the same room as him, apart from at a concert and I expect she is nowhere near his orbit. in terms of friends.

I mean., referring to M in business terms of "brand" is miles away from M's motivation for a start.

Karen has lied countless times on this site and been made to look an utter fool. She is as deranged, deluded and unstable as Auntie Skinny, but just in the complete opposite direction. They are both textbook examples of the dangers of spending vast chunks of your life glued to the worldwide web.
You aren't wrong.
I don't wish to come off as a hater, as I am not and she doesn't really enter my orbit at all.
I usually wouldn't even highlight a person more than once but I have to say you are right. They both are pathological in the way they think they speak for M's intentions.

I think she actually does M a disservice, if you are so far down the line you refuse to see what's there, that you ignore all evidence, Then you aren't really a fan, you are a cult member.
I tend to think if M actually had people saying "Well, M..What are saying is incorrect" he wouldn't even be in the situation he finds himself in.
I love the guy, he has been very helpful and his music means the world to me ..However, I've never pretended he's a god or a perfect human and that every single record is an artistic triumph

This seems like a good thread to repost my anonymous 'skinnybot5000' parody, originally posted on June 4th 2019, which was so successful that a couple of people thought it was genuine and started insulting me for it :thumb:
I am NOT rehashing old material!!!!!! I'm simply posting it here as I'm making an effort to reclaim some of my anonymous posts for this account to make it easier for myself to find them if for some reason I ever want to look back over them.

Skinnybot5000​

Guest​

(In reply to a quoted post)

"Look shit-hands, do you think I've forgotten about your hate speech against brown people the other day? If you're so sure that what you said is acceptable, you arse-moisturising wank-buffet, then walk down the street saying it and see what happens. While you do it I'll walk down the same street saying how much I love immigration and we'll see which of us gets carted off by the rozzers. Deal? That should prove definitively which of us is correct.

I only have one other question for you now, you unidentified flying phallus. And that is whether Stephen Yaxley-Lennon tucks you into bed every night while Anne Marie Waters reads you bed time stories, or does Waters do the tucking while Yaxley-Lennon does the reading? Or maybe they alternate depending on the night. Spill the beans in front of everyone you neo-nazi f***-sandwich.

Listen, there's nobody alive who is going to stop me on my crusade of naming and shaming racists. Absolutely nobody. The stakes are too high. 100 Muslim leaders could show up outside my door tomorrow begging me to show mercy to you and your brown-hating cronies, and I'd have to tell them "Assalamualaikum and Eid Mubarak, thank you friends for enriching our country and for your patience in the face of racism from prison-dodging shit-thieves, but this is something I have to continue doing. No mercy for racists, ever."

That goes for you as well Morrissey if you're reading this, and I know you are. I'm going to keep exposing you and your skinhead acolytes on this website and there's nothing any of you can do about it. I only stop for sleep, but tomorrow when I wake up, right after my kale smoothie I'm going to log back into Twitter and start all over again. The work I'm doing is too important for me to take my foot off the accelerator, and each of you are going to have to learn to live with it. f*** Morrissey and f*** racism. I'll shout it from the mountaintops, which is something I have often done during my twice yearly skiing trips to Austria. Because I don't take a break from fighting racism even while on holiday."

This seems like a good thread to repost my anonymous 'skinnybot5000' parody, originally posted on June 4th 2019, which was so successful that a couple of people thought it was genuine and started insulting me for it :thumb:
I am NOT rehashing old material!!!!!! I'm simply posting it here as I'm making an effort to reclaim some of my anonymous posts for this account to make it easier for myself to find them if for some reason I ever want to look back over them.

Skinnybot5000​

Guest​

"Look shit-hands, do you think I've forgotten about your hate speech against brown people the other day? If you're so sure that what you said is acceptable, you arse-moisturising wank-buffet, then walk down the street saying it and see what happens. While you do it I'll walk down the same street saying how much I love immigration and we'll see which of us gets carted off by the rozzers. Deal? That should prove definitively which of us is correct.

I only have one other question for you now, you unidentified flying phallus. And that is whether Stephen Yaxley-Lennon tucks you into bed every night while Anne Marie Waters reads you bed time stories, or does Waters do the tucking while Yaxley-Lennon does the reading? Or maybe they alternate depending on the night. Spill the beans in front of everyone you neo-nazi f***-sandwich.

Listen, there's nobody alive who is going to stop me on my crusade of naming and shaming racists. Absolutely nobody. The stakes are too high. 100 Muslim leaders could show up outside my door tomorrow begging me to show mercy to you and your brown-hating cronies, and I'd have to tell them "Assalamualaikum and Eid Mubarak, thank you friends for enriching our country and for your patience in the face of racism from prison-dodging shit-thieves, but this is something I have to continue doing. No mercy for racists, ever."

That goes for you as well Morrissey if you're reading this, and I know you are. I'm going to keep exposing you and your skinhead acolytes on this website and there's nothing any of you can do about it. I only stop for sleep, but tomorrow when I wake up, right after my kale smoothie I'm going to log back into Twitter and start all over again. The work I'm doing is too important for me to take my foot off the accelerator, and each of you are going to have to learn to live with it. f*** Morrissey and f*** racism. I'll shout it from the mountaintops, which is something I have often done during my twice yearly skiing trips to Austria. Because I don't take a break from fighting racism even while on holiday."
So here you are displaying your ability to mimic another poster's writing style. I'd almost mentioned this in the "politics' thread but it seemed like a reach.

So here you are displaying your ability to mimic another poster's writing style. I'd almost mentioned this in the "politics' thread but it seemed like a reach.

I thought of that too, but there's a big difference between writing a parody in another poster's style and writing an attempted character assassination in another poster's style. Like you said, it's a reach. Skinnybot5000 clearly isn't Skinny, it just hits on some of the same points that Skinny hits on but in an over the top fashion. 'Au Pair Boy', meanwhile, was clearly Verso. You can't fake that.

Last edited:
And by “a couple of people” you mean the two Neanderthals who you now have to pretend to find insightful as you continue to languish in your sad little charade. Congrats!

I thought of that too, but there's a big difference between writing a parody in another poster's style and writing an attempted character assassination in another poster's style. Like you said, it's a reach. Skinnyboy5000 clearly isn't Skinny, it just hits on some of the same points that Skinny hits on but in an over the top fashion. 'Au Pair Boy', meanwhile, was clearly Verso. You can't fake that.
I knew you did.

1623187888228.png

Is Lorde just holding her microphone or "counting to three" in QAnon sign language?

😎
an examination of the record
shows that 'au pair boy' made his now
infamous post on 6/20/20😐
responding to, and posting the video of, IFHIGMN😐
you would think he would be the first to respond to APB
but before he could make his reply someone posted immediately
after APB!!! Less than a second after APB posted!! That someone ,ladies and gents of the
jury, was NONE OTHER THAN BGV!🪱
He switched usernames and made a post to Ketamine🥁
nobody was able to reply to APB before, ladies and gents of the court,
BGV because in fact BGV and APB are one and the same!🪱=🪱
SOLVED:hammer:

So it turns out she's standing in an election local to me, and that racist bastard is going to supply 'security'.

I can tell you now, she will crash and burn. The good people of West Yorkshire will tell her to f*** off, and her racist mates too.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is a friend of Morrissey. Morrissey wants you to vote for her and her racist mates. If you still support him, you are a disgrace.
I was right

Back
Top Bottom