Morrissey's music isn't for women

A

Anonymous

Let's get into specifics: A large portion, or even a majority of M's music is about loneliness. No matter if a woman is a 10/10 or a 1/10, there will always be plenty of horny men who will want sex with the femoid. With men, that isn't the case. There are literally millions of attractive men who can't get girlfriends because they are anti-social or poor. There is not a single woman who could connect with the lines: "Two lovers entwined pass me by, and heaven knows I'm miserable now.", "I need advice, I need advice - Nobody ever looks at me twice" and the entirety of Ask.

Women also aren't as into music as men. Don't get me wrong, women do like music, but generally speaking only playlists and top 40. It's very rare to find a woman who explores deep into music and will listen to an entire discography by an artist. I've been to a number of shows, and I've asked many fans what their favorite albums and songs are, most men replied with Viva Hate, Bona Drag or Vauxhall and I, whereas not a single woman could name an album besides The Queen Is Dead - not even a Morrissey album.

Politically women are also more left-leaning than men. This is why the vast majority of people you see enraged about Moz's recent comments are holes. It simply takes an intelligent, level-headed man to see that everything Morrissey says is true. This is why women and beta-male liberals are continually seething. Donald Trump also has a similar effect on them.

So in conclusion, loneliness, intelligence, depression and nationalism are the key factors of Morrissey's music. Women are incapable of truly understanding any of these traits, so his music isn't for them.

inb4 "incel" - Yes, I am a virgin. I am saving my virginity for a pure Catholic who accepts her traditional gender role. I'd much prefer being a virgin, than being a roastie or having STDS. If you use "virgin' or "incel" as pejoratives, Morrissey's music also isn't for you.

Let's get into specifics: A large portion, or even a majority of M's music is about loneliness. No matter if a woman is a 10/10 or a 1/10, there will always be plenty of horny men who will want sex with the femoid. With men, that isn't the case. There are literally millions of attractive men who can't get girlfriends because they are anti-social or poor. There is not a single woman who could connect with the lines: "Two lovers entwined pass me by, and heaven knows I'm miserable now.", "I need advice, I need advice - Nobody ever looks at me twice" and the entirety of Ask.

Women also aren't as into music as men. Don't get me wrong, women do like music, but generally speaking only playlists and top 40. It's very rare to find a woman who explores deep into music and will listen to an entire discography by an artist. I've been to a number of shows, and I've asked many fans what their favorite albums and songs are, most men replied with Viva Hate, Bona Drag or Vauxhall and I, whereas not a single woman could name an album besides The Queen Is Dead - not even a Morrissey album.

Politically women are also more left-leaning than men. This is why the vast majority of people you see enraged about Moz's recent comments are holes. It simply takes an intelligent, level-headed man to see that everything Morrissey says is true. This is why women and beta-male liberals are continually seething. Donald Trump also has a similar effect on them.

So in conclusion, loneliness, intelligence, depression and nationalism are the key factors of Morrissey's music. Women are incapable of truly understanding any of these traits, so his music isn't for them.

inb4 "incel" - Yes, I am a virgin. I am saving my virginity for a pure Catholic who accepts her traditional gender role. I'd much prefer being a virgin, than being a roastie or having STDS. If you use "virgin' or "incel" as pejoratives, Morrissey's music also isn't for you.

You're daft!

Standing swedish ovation!

7TD5.gif

People who never had acne in their teens will never get his lyrics!

Nobel prize for your post.

I am so happy reading this I just wanna cry. You put in words what I always felt like a Moz song.

Belief in a God is equal to belief in Santa.

I agree 100 percent, except with the last part about saving yourself for a Catholic girl. But yeah; the rest of it's solid.

Complete rubbish. I know various women who've loved the Smiths and M...from the middle-aged to girls in their 20's.
Just because they like the music, doesn't mean they can truly understand or connect with the message of it. Women are very feeble-minded.

Just because they like the music, doesn't mean they can truly understand or connect with the message of it. Women are very feeble-minded.

Man! What a f***ing retard! Are you female?

See what I did there?

Cerealsly* though, are you being internationally* dumb?

*intentional

Man! What a f***ing retard! Are you female?

See what I did there?

Cerealsly* though, are you being internationally* dumb?

*intentional
Judging by this post, you ought to be locked in a padded room. Not psychotically trolling my perfectly reasonable thread. Also, don't forget to dilate.

Sex isn't a magical cure for loneliness, many women like music and plenty aren't "left-leaning".

You come across like a Viz parody of a Smiths fan - a "back bedroom casualty" chained to a desk in a dark room, sobbing, playing Pretty Girls Make Graves endlessly and moping over the pointlessness of life and how nobody understands but Moz. You must be young - I've never met a man over the age of 20 who speaks about women like an alien species.

Sex isn't a magical cure for loneliness, many women like music and plenty aren't "left-leaning".

You come across like a Viz parody of a Smiths fan - a "back bedroom casualty" chained to a desk in a dark room, sobbing, playing Pretty Girls Make Graves endlessly and moping over the pointlessness of life and how nobody understands but Moz. You must be young - I've never met a man over the age of 20 who speaks about women like an alien species.
You must also be young. Speaking about holes in the manner that I do was the cultural norm until the late 2000s. Watch movies, radio, advertisements, etc from just 20 years ago - you'd think we live in a completely different planet. I don't hate women, but they are dense, brash, egotistical and a general burden on society.

The woman half of the 30 ish couple beside me at the Morrissey concert recently seemed to really enjoy Wedding Bell Blues the most out of any song. They left soon after. There were lots of couples out for a night in the town, as with any concert.

stopped reading after the word FEMOID,nutbags of the world unite.

Back
Top Bottom