Morrissey's music isn't for women

Morrissey was once known for his treasured insights and vocals. He now inspires misogynist incels.

It's not really surprising at all. Morrissey grew up in a pre-internet world. All the people who would have been bedroom romantics 30-40 years ago now find homes in various internet communities. If Morrissey were a teenager today, he very likely would be doing a right-wing podcast or racist song parodies.

It's not really surprising at all. Morrissey grew up in a pre-internet world. All the people who would have been bedroom romantics 30-40 years ago now find homes in various internet communities. If Morrissey were a teenager today, he very likely would be doing a right-wing podcast or racist song parodies.
He would definitely browse 4chan. Maybe not racist song parodies, but certainly something similar to Shooter.

'Cause I always try hard.

Twice the try, double the fail.
B1ABAB23-64DE-41E7-923C-0CEFF662D671.png

I don’t know why you keep mentioning my name. I don’t speak Spanish and I’m not going to use a translator.
Viva h sos un trans ,mala onda ,al final es verdad lo q muchos dicen por aca ,ustedes ..cuando son malos son malos enserio ,triste por vos adioss!!!!!!

Viva h sos un trans ,mala onda ,al final es verdad lo q muchos dicen por aca ,ustedes ..cuando son malos son malos enserio ,triste por vos adioss!!!!!!

Lol. Still no idea what you’re saying. Speak English.

Lol. Still no idea what you’re saying. Speak English.
NUNCA NUNCA !!!.TRANS ?? ODIO VIVO/A,, SEGURO TRADUCIS ,FUERA!! SI ,SOS MALA ONDA VIVA ODIO!!!!!LE DOY LA RAZON A LOS QUE NO TE QUIEREN, SI DECIS QUE EL MISMISIMOO MORRISSEY TE ECHO,ESTA TODO DICHO ,NO SE QUE HACES EN SU SITIO ??WHATT???

NUNCA NUNCA !!!.TRANS ?? ODIO VIVO/A,, SEGURO TRADUCIS ,FUERA!! SI ,SOS MALA ONDA VIVA ODIO!!!!!LE DOY LA RAZON A LOS QUE NO TE QUIEREN, SI DECIS QUE EL MISMISIMOO MORRISSEY TE ECHO,ESTA TODO DICHO ,NO SE QUE HACES EN SU SITIO ??WHATT???

You seem very angry about something. :fearscream:

You seem very angry about something. :fearscream:
Naah 0 enojo!!! Soy mujer!!!!!! JajajajaEsta muuyy aburrido este sitio y sobre todo cuando vos contestas NAWE? QUE BOLUDEZ !!!QUE CARAJO QUERES DECIR, JAJAJAJA FUERA!!!!!

Naah 0 enojo!!! Soy mujer!!!!!! JajajajaEsta muuyy aburrido este sitio y sobre todo cuando vos contestas NAWE? QUE BOLUDEZ !!!QUE CARAJO QUERES DECIR, JAJAJAJA FUERA!!!!!

I don’t understand what you’re saying. Clearly you understand what I’m saying or you wouldn’t keep replying. Can you get Mario to translate for you?

Use the translator at the top right there are 3 points, click there and it appears to translate and you pass it from spanish to english and that's is takes you a few seconds, so I read everything they say, you imagine I'm not going to wear to translate,the translater does it automatically, but I don't love Moz, but it is not the peek either,all good good vibes greetings I have good vibes with you and with all

Use the translator at the top right there are 3 points, click there and it appears to translate and you pass it from spanish to english and that's is takes you a few seconds, so I read everything they say, you imagine I'm not going to wear to translate,the translater does it automatically, but I don't love Moz, but it is not the peek either,all good good vibes greetings I have good vibes with you and with all

Que?

Based.

I'm wiccan!

LOL LOL LOL

Another description for white trash.
While true, women like her (and basically all others) are awful, I don't like the term "white trash." It's a very racist term. If someone were to use the term "black trash" or "Hispanic trash," they'd have their life ruined. Yet, using "white trash" is perfectly acceptable.
Ewe. Total roastie.
True. Lots of ones like her have already appeared in this thread. Such as @Amy, @ThePoliticalRevolution, @From the left, @A scanty bit of thing, @Ketamine Sun and @pandaproducts. Likely a few femoids on anonymous accounts as well. I initially thought it'd make you worse, but I'm actually glad you're a transgender and not a femoid. Maybe become a catboy?

Back
Top Bottom