Morrissey's music isn't for women

The Virgin Mary (don't make it so easy),
honestly just didn't know what you meant.
Yeah, you're not very hip with modern internet dialect. Are you a boomer or gen xer? I think both are equally cringe, so you don't have to lie. By the way, my initial post was recently hidden, meaning roasties and simps are still seething one month later.
45b.jpg

Yeah, you're not very hip with modern internet dialect. Are you a boomer or gen xer? I think both are equally cringe, so you don't have to lie. By the way, my initial post was recently hidden, meaning roasties and simps are still seething one month later.
45b.jpg
The fact that this post got an insightful, is funny enough.

The fact that this post got an insightful, is funny enough.
I can only imagine it was Viva, there isn't exactly many based users. If it was you Viva, I implore you to check out my favorite catboy, CatboyKami. Otherwise known as Lolisocks. His body is absolutely incredible. No homo, of course:

By counter signaling me, it's evident you are trying to impress a hole. What's her name?

I knew the day would come when homosexuals would try to shame heterosexuals for being heterosexual. "What, you like girls, bro? You simp. That's so f***ing gay. Here look at this video of my favourite catboi/köçek on YouTube and stop chasing holes."
Could you be more transparent? Just because you feel a deep sense of shame for not being physically attracted to women doesn't mean you're going to be able to meme normal heterosexual attraction into something abnormal or abhorrent.
Now get back to watching fellow traveller Nick Fuentes so he can continue to equip you with the already stale language you need to make your fear of women seem like something "based" and "trad".

I can only imagine it was Viva, there isn't exactly many based users. If it was you Viva, I implore you to check out my favorite catboy, CatboyKami. Otherwise known as Lolisocks. His body is absolutely incredible. No homo, of course:

This is brilliant. Also, he’s cute.

I knew the day would come when homosexuals would try to shame heterosexuals for being heterosexual. "What, you like girls, bro? You simp. That's so f***ing gay. Here look at this video of my favourite catboi/köçek on YouTube and stop chasing holes."
Could you be more transparent? Just because you feel a deep sense of shame for not being physically attracted to women doesn't mean you're going to be able to meme normal heterosexual attraction into something abnormal or abhorrent.
Now get back to watching fellow traveller Nick Fuentes so he can continue to equip you with the already stale language you need to make your fear of women seem like something "based" and "trad".
Cringe. I'm not a homosexual, you total retard. And I'm not shaming anybody for being straight, I'm "shaming" him for counter signaling me, and simping for whores. You know full well that the vast majority of women are vapid and awful. Acknowledging this obviously doesn't make one gay. In fact, up until 40 (maybe fewer) years ago, it was normal for men to think this way. The fact that someone like you, who obviously isn't a normie, is simping for whores is far more embarrassing than when these other imbeciles in this thread do it. Go back to lispy Richard Spencer, orbiter.

I would suck him up.
As a straight boy, I personally wouldn't. Though I can definitely understand why a woman or a gay man would. He's tall, muscular, handsome, has a very high IQ (Asperger's) and has a bulbous salutation. The fact that the tripf*g is so insecure sexually, that he believes catboys are gay is very telling. You have to wonder how he became a Morrissey fan if somebody doing something completely innocuous, such as wearing cat ears is that alarming to him.

As a straight boy, I personally wouldn't. Though I can definitely understand why a woman or a gay man would. He's tall, muscular, handsome, has a very high IQ (Asperger's) and has a bulbous salutation. The fact that the tripf*g is so insecure sexually, that he believes catboys are gay is very telling. You have to wonder how he became a Morrissey fan if somebody doing something completely innocuous, such as wearing cat ears is that alarming to him.

Yeah he's not gay at all, that's why if you google catboykami the second picture on google images is of him sucking a giant horse dildo while wearing a skirt and pink halter top. I'm sure it's all "irony, bro" but I left "irony, bro" in 2017 so go and f*** yourself. No heterosexual male says "as a straight boy", and I don't care how high his IQ is if he just uses it to stream in women's clothes and cat ears to other spergs who send him money while they complain about e-girls who do the same thing. I don't see what some flavour of the week wearing cat ears has to do with me being a Morrissey fan. You sound like a liberal with your "he's so insecure sexually" remark. You listing all the qualities you admire about the catboy is extremely gay. You might as well just own up to it because you're not going to turn it around on me with your "you don't like the dildo sucking e-celeb in cat ears?!? How the hell are you a Morrissey fan?" incredulity. You probably learned who Morrissey is six months ago so give me a break. Go and send beardson, shawny, Fuentes and "lolisocks" some more of your hard earned betabux so they can do your thinking for you and give you your opinions you f***ing waste of space.

Yeah he's not gay at all, that's why if you google catboykami the second picture on google images is of him sucking a giant horse dildo while wearing a skirt and pink halter top. I'm sure it's all "irony, bro" but I left "irony, bro" in 2017 so go and f*** yourself. No heterosexual male says "as a straight boy", and I don't care how high his IQ is if he just uses it to stream in women's clothes and cat ears to other spergs who send him money while they complain about e-girls who do the same thing. I don't see what some flavour of the week wearing cat ears has to do with me being a Morrissey fan. You sound like a liberal with your "he's so insecure sexually" remark. You listing all the qualities you admire about the catboy is extremely gay. You might as well just own up to it because you're not going to turn it around on me with your "you don't like the dildo sucking e-celeb in cat ears?!? How the hell are you a Morrissey fan?" incredulity. You probably learned who Morrissey is six months ago so give me a break. Go and send beardson, shawny, Fuentes and "lolisocks" some more of your hard earned betabux so they can do your thinking for you and give you your opinions you f***ing waste of space.
Seething.

You sound very angry. You should relax.

poor sad little boy :( I’m sorry you’re so sad but that’s probably also why you can’t get any girls to talk to you. I only give my time to men who can cope with life the way a real man should.

Attractive men and women should piss off :):)
What the f*** do they see in Morrissey ?
I don't get attractive people making indie music either
They've not felt enough pain to make indie music

I've waited months to make this important contribution. You said "anti-social", I think you mean "asocial".

Back
Top Bottom