Morrissey's Shirt

Wow nice work!!! I saw you get it last night, I managed to get my hands on the some front half of his blue shirt at the Troxy show. Not a full shirt but I am more than happy with it.

What are your plans for it?

:thumb:

Wow nice work!!! I saw you get it last night, I managed to get my hands on the some front half of his blue shirt at the Troxy show. Not a full shirt but I am more than happy with it.

What are your plans for it?

:thumb:

i want to sell it, and donate the proceeds to a cause that means a lot to me, but everyone i know is hammering me to keep it. i don't know:squiffy:

i want to sell it, and donate the proceeds to a cause that means a lot to me, but everyone i know is hammering me to keep it. i don't know:squiffy:

Keep it and make a donation from your own pocket. You'll feel double fantastic. :)

No pressure here, but there is a way you could please everyone.

Especially with me being there last night and seeing and smelling your/Morrissey's shirt up close, a solution I would like, would be that you cut it up yourself and sell pieces off. You keep what you want and then people like me would pay for a piece and then all those payments could go to your particular cause:blushing::blushing: Just a suggestion/plea/beg/:lbf::lbf:

Nice work, I was hoping to get a whole shirt. Being 6'6 helps but right place at the right time also helps. Did anoyone see who got the blue one from last night?

I couldn't stand anywhere last night without pissing someone off, might try the front on Tuesday. I'm sure I will get beer or a punch.

Will take both for a shirt :p

Beautiful shirt! Congrats, Rome.

Just curious, has anyone ever auctioned off a whole shirt for charity? I wonder how much people would be willing to pay.... If it is a substantial amount, maybe that would help you to decide what to do.

*Just saw you answered my question above.
PS - The guy who caught THE SPARKLY JACKET *sigh* in Israel tried to eBay it, but I don't think it met his reserve price.
PPS - But I bet it would have if it was advertised for charity

Last edited:
Well done Rome lad, great for somebody who is going to do something great with proceeds of selling it(if you do) catching it, instead of some swine. You at the tuesday gig?

[cough] - Salford Lad's Club - [cough]

Dave

Back
Top Bottom