Most Elusive Item

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
The two most elusive items are:

Morrissey - Roy's Keen UK CD single, It's the only UK CD single release that I'm missing, I've got the CD promo, the 7" and the 12" but no standard CD single.

The Smiths - What Difference Does It Make (Morrissey sleeve) Uk 12", in mint condition, whilst I do actually a copy of this, it is in lousy condition even though it was advertised as mint.

Did you buy this? This is not the test pressing. It's just a regular Heave Knows 7", with no cover.

oh bugger, no wonder no one else bothered ffs! Grr nowherefast944 :) mind you that picture looks at first glance like a TP!
Still it'll make a nice framed piece to hang on the wall eh? :D

love

Grim

oh bugger, no wonder no one else bothered ffs! Grr nowherefast944 :) mind you that picture looks at first glance like a TP!
Still it'll make a nice framed piece to hang on the wall eh? :D

love

Grim

Or... you can make one of those things that the guy did with the GIAC 7", right? The thing that looked like an ashtray. :)

I been trying to find "Now My Heart is Full Retrospective" I cannot find it anywhere! My seacrh so far is 10 years an counting trying to find it. Can anybody know where I could find one?

Hi cersar1978,

There is a copy for sale via Gemm:

http://www1.gemm.com/item/MORRISSEY...L--AN--INTROSPECTIVE--1984-d-94/GML768561889/

But the seller is from Italy so postage won't be cheap plus $44 is pricey.

Did you in it? It went for £22 ($44) last night.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Satan 12"
Alma 12"

If anyone has these for sale, please PM me...
Thanks

I'm guessing it's not terrible rare, expensive or at least there isn't a high demand for it but for the life of me I can't find a copy of the "How Soon Is Now" promo cd with the red MORRISSEY letter cover.

Still it is an item I've been keen on and never see it.

I'm guessing it's not terrible rare, expensive or at least there isn't a high demand for it but for the life of me I can't find a copy of the "How Soon Is Now" promo cd with the red MORRISSEY letter cover.

Still it is an item I've been keen on and never see it.

You are guessing wrong. It is very rare, expensive and highly in demand. That is why you never see it.

You are guessing wrong. It is very rare, expensive and highly in demand. That is why you never see it.

I suppose I was just going by what I'd seen it go for in the past. Hasn't been recent and I forget how much it was but it was reasonable. I overlooked it at the time and figured I'd pick one up as I'd seen a couple of them pop up. Silly, silly me. :(

I'm still looking for rough trade promo posters for:
  • This Charming Man
  • What Difference Does it Make?
  • William it was really nothing
  • Shakespear's Sister
  • Bigmouth Strikes Again

Most of the rest of my collection are now on Flax's amazing www.vulgarpicture.com (still got to scan QiD, Hand in Glove and Louder than Bombs).

Can anyone help?

Dave

I suppose I was just going by what I'd seen it go for in the past. Hasn't been recent and I forget how much it was but it was reasonable. I overlooked it at the time and figured I'd pick one up as I'd seen a couple of them pop up. Silly, silly me. :(

hsinpromo2vx3.jpg

I guess you mean this one. I bought it about a year ago for 55 GBP (not ebay), and i think was quite a good price. I've never seen another one since.

That WAS a great price Walkers!! I was once very proud to have managed to get that one and from eil no less! For £15 at the time (2005 I think)!! Not often I manage to get a bargain from them! Glad you're still enjoying it, it hasn't aged a bit!! G PS I have only ever seen this item for sale once and I bought one of I believe 4 that eil had for sale through their own site not ebay. I know the whereabouts of at least two of the other three. VERY rare!

Last edited:
I had five of these "How Soon Is Now?" promo CDs and tried to sell them on this very site (since I didn't feel like listing them on Ebay) for $30 apiece. I got ZERO replies. Only when I lowered the price to $15 did they sell. Five people got a great deal!

I've never seen another one since (other than the one I'm currently holding!)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom