Most expensive TWWL cassette

Do know where this one’s from? There’s no spine on this one, it’s a low res photocopy of the Euro CD, I think.

I was watching this cassette in my eBay watch list and then it was no longer available! :) Anyway, I have never seen this cassette but I guess it might be an unofficial East European release.

I was watching this cassette in my eBay watch list and then it was no longer available! :) Anyway, I have never seen this cassette but I guess it might be an unofficial East European release.

Yeah I cut the queue on that one, didn’t fancy what I foresaw to be a £40+ auction lol. Thankful he accepted my offer of £15.

Hi Marcel, long time no speak.
In short, yes.

ff06d270-0093-4757-b3c5-337359901ebc-original.jpg

Have you ever seen a Best II with orange text? I'm still after one of those.

Where’s the Singles with white letters from?

You are absolute right! As far as I know there is a stamped promo version for all Uruguay cassettes. Sometimes the front of the inlay is also stamped with 'PARA DIFUSION, PROHIBIDA LA VENTA'.

Very nice indeed. Post some of the others when you get a chance please mate.

Rank - Greece (slightly different from the one described on PJLM & Discogs, which have the track list on the front, on a black background). This one has the traditional brown design & a couple lines of Greek text on the bottom.

Rank - Philippines
Strangeways - Philippines
...BEST II - Argentina
Kill Uncle - Australia
Vauxhall - Indonesia
Vauxhall - Philippines
Suedehead: The Best Of - Indonesia
Malad - Indonesia
Malad - Philippines
Southpaw - Thailand
Southpaw - Indonesia
BEST...I - Australia
Malad - 1-Sided Mercury Promo
Queen Is Dead - Israel

I’ve got a few more from Thailand, Beethoven & Vauxhall, but they just show the same artwork (more or less, as the U.K.)

C36253C5-EF37-4EE9-8206-CB78E39CB1DF.jpeg

I’m eagerly awaiting the arrival of another WPINOYB from Indonesia, same as the one posted earlier in this thread. But also got a third on the way, with different artwork.
Got Swords, from Indonesia
And 2 different versions of Years Of Refusal from Indonesia. Hoping they arrive by week end, will post when they get here.

Nice. I almost bought that but couldn’t live with the torn sticker. I have one without, which cost about £25. Agreed with Toby tho, the stickers are the best thing about these Korean Cassettes
C9FC8D64-D9A0-4B48-A37E-1FBCE36E57B8.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom