Movie/TV scenes that make you cry

When Marina turns to foam in the Hans Christian Anderson (anime) version of The Little Mermaid.

When the dog gets ran over by the horse and cart in Lady And The Tramp.

When the dog dies in Turner And Hooch

When Buffy's Mother dies in Buffy the Vampire Slayer

When Prue dies in Charmed

When George kills Lenny in Of Mice And Men

The gorillas being killed in Gorilla's In The Mist

ET%20healing%20Elliot.jpg

I cried towards the end of E.T. Just a beautiful film!:tears::thumb:

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kpl1_PU_vVQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kpl1_PU_vVQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

I think it's after this that really gets me, the speech about how sometimes she thinks of him and he thinks of her but is finally held by the one man that can love her fully. :tears: EVERY TIME.

recently?
a lot, I allow myself to cry a lot these last few years, shrinks say its good for me :straightface:
however, I do still remember the first time I cried at a movie, it was one of the last I saw with both my parents before they began their separation which ended in divorce :tears:
the film was:
King_kong_1976_movie_poster.jpg

Kong was my hero, I cried relentlessly when he fell and died:tears::tears:
when I would not stop crying after the film, my father became angry, then my mom did too at my dad, and so did I at them and at this world that would kill my beloved Kong :mad:
a crying fit became a tantrum, a violent one :eek:
ahh, memories, that was over 30 years, thx for reminding me Cassie :rolleyes:

recently?
a lot, I allow myself to cry a lot these last few years, shrinks say its good for me :straightface:
however, I do still remember the first time I cried at a movie, it was one of the last I saw with both my parents before they began their separation which ended in divorce :tears:
the film was:
King_kong_1976_movie_poster.jpg

Kong was my hero, I cried relentlessly when he fell and died:tears::tears:
when I would not stop crying after the film, my father became angry, then my mom did too at my dad, and so did I at them and at this world that would kill my beloved Kong :mad:
a crying fit became a tantrum, a violent one :eek:
ahh, memories, that was over 30 years, thx for reminding me Cassie :rolleyes:

Similar to you, I remember crying as well but it was when seeing the original movie on TV as a kid.

Not crying so much as maybe a lump in the throat. Just off the top of my head...

In Shawshank Redemption when Morgan Freeman's character says that he hopes that the Pacific Ocean is as blue as it has been in his dreams.

In Vanilla Sky when Tom Cruise' character tells Penelope Cruz' character, "Look at us - I'm frozen and you're dead and I love you."

Forrest Gump.

Wynona Ryder dancing in the snow in Edward Scissorhands.

The scene in an untitled screenplay in my head where when the main character asks for proof from God and all at once, all the purple leaves fall off the plum tree he's sitting under, and a moment later they all rise back up again.

In the TV show Lost in the second season or so when Sawyer and Jack talk about Jack's dad and how Sawyer had a chance encounter with him before the plane crash.

Conan O'Brien's farewell speech on The Tonight Show.

Yes. These.

1.The one in "Room With A View" when Lucy Honeychurch and George Emerson run into each other's arms into the middle of that glorious field. Gets me everytime. :tears:

2. I know this is a cheesy movie but I cried during the entire time during "What Dreams May Come" (have your hanky ready.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom