Moz documentary part 1 (video)

• Thread starter Sleeping with the NME
  • Start date
Update

It's currently uploading to megaupload, it says it's gonna take 1 hour 25 minutes. The reason for the extra wait is that this will be the final part, it's 51 minutes long. Unfortunately the final 90 seconds on the dvd is corrupt so i couldn't copy it, but i doubt there is anything very interesting to be honest. I think this final 51 minutes is far more interesting than the first two parts though. If anyone wants the full quality dvd you can of course buy it from amazon or ebay. Can't wait for the new documentary on the Smiths coming in June with rare performances etc.

Is it just me?...

Or does Vini Reilly come across as being a complete loon?

I don't believe a word he says!

thanks for posting these. made my night more intesting!

Much thanks.

Hi, I'm new here.
I have a request - could someone upload part 2, please?
I've been to the megaupload link but it says that this file has expired.

joann said:
Hi, I'm new here.
I second that!

P-L-E-A-S-E :o

when you log onto the megauload website should the video load up straight away or what do you do to get the video going ?

never been on that site before

help

i also can't upload the second part... it says that the file has expired...help... please :(

CARDIFF CITY FC said:
when you log onto the megauload website should the video load up straight away or what do you do to get the video going ?

never been on that site before

It asks you to wait for 45 seconds, then a little box appears (which you have to close), and then you can access the "download file now" button.
Then you save the file to your PC, and when it's finished downloading you can open it and play it using whatever software you do.
Hope that is of some help to you?
:)

joann said:
Hi, I'm new here.

Please? Thanks so much for posting this!

Back
Top Bottom