Moz lookalikes

monsters-v-aliens-pres.jpg

The president in Monsters Vs. Aliens.

Sorry if this has been posted before, I'm still fairly new to the boards and when threads have a lot of responses I can't always take the time to see if things are already in there

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R88T3ZHbvDM - watch for "Morrissey" to come out of the tupperware coffin...

I'd figure I'd slap this new picture of my boyfriend on here. He does sorta remind me of Vauxhall days Moz. There's one particular picture I'm thinking of but I can't find it in my folder of 800+ Moz photos to do a side by side compare. I need a better Moz photo filing system on my PC ;)

11-22-08_1213.jpg

I'd figure I'd slap this new picture of my boyfriend on here. He does sorta remind me of Vauxhall days Moz. There's one particular picture I'm thinking of but I can't find it in my folder of 800+ Moz photos to do a side by side compare. I need a better Moz photo filing system on my PC ;)

11-22-08_1213.jpg

Hi Depeche! *wave*

He looks super-fab in that pic and his quiff is perfect. Love it.:thumb:

Very, very Vauxhall. :D

Really?

11-22-08_1213.jpg

Sorry if this has been posted before, I'm still fairly new to the boards and when threads have a lot of responses I can't always take the time to see if things are already in there

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R88T3ZHbvDM - watch for "Morrissey" to come out of the tupperware coffin...

Hahaha "Hairdresser In A Coma." I remember being a huge MST3K recording every episode that would play. I got to this episode and had to call a fellow fan who actually hated Morrissey, but there were a few other episodes that had "shout outs" littered throughout. Mike Nelson is admittedly a big Moz fan.

I wouldn't say lookalike, but if he decided to wear a quiff and change the colour of his hair Jaimie Hodgson of the NME video news updates could pass for a young Moz. There's something to his speech patterns and mannerisms.

I'm a bit in love with Naomi Shimada.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
lookalike ratko mladic
Back
Top Bottom