Moz lookalikes

prezza.jpg

The quiff, the eyebrows.

John Prescott and his wife :eek:

No he doesn't. Not really. Although it is nice to see him wearing the Morrissey at Primark collection.:lbf:

Well Morrissey is a multi-millionaire and the singer of Viva Morrissey is not, however, if he does shop at Primark, then I may nip down there too..... one quick look at the facebook site and it reveals the following:

Shirt by Pierre Cardin
Shirt by Christian Dior
Shirt by Fred Perry
Vintage Levi's
Tie by Duchamp
Oxford Cap Shoes by Church's - Hand Made in the UK
Shoes - Bourbon & Bone Spectators by Allen Edmonds USA
Jeans by Earnest Sewn USA
Suit - Model's own
Checked Jacket - Model's own:cool:

What are you wearing today?

Jukebox Jury

Wow, Prescott was a good looking lad in his 20s, but he didn't look like Morrissey AT ALL.

Prescott reminded me of Suggs.

Not a carbon copy of Morrissey perhaps, there's a wink in that general direction. Sorry, I don't see much Suggs there - possibly the eyes though.

Well Morrissey is a multi-millionaire and the singer of Viva Morrissey is not, however, if he does shop at Primark, then I may nip down there too..... one quick look at the facebook site and it reveals the following:

Shirt by Pierre Cardin
Shirt by Christian Dior
Shirt by Fred Perry
Vintage Levi's
Tie by Duchamp
Oxford Cap Shoes by Church's - Hand Made in the UK
Shoes - Bourbon & Bone Spectators by Allen Edmonds USA
Jeans by Earnest Sewn USA
Suit - Model's own
Checked Jacket - Model's own:cool:

What are you wearing today?

Jukebox Jury

Two pairs of socks, trainers, jeans, tshirt, shirt and a fleece. And a big, bright healthy smile.

I dunno if this has been posted before but someone who really reminds me of Morrissey is...Gordon Brown. Honestly.

Morrissey nicked his hairstyle off this guy!

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KI3gJyi-qTo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KI3gJyi-qTo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Last edited:
watching Piers morgan on Hollywood last week, there was an english interior designer called Martyn Lawrence Bullard, who had a look of morrissey and his voice and characteristics were those of a young morrissey

Tags
lookalike ratko mladic
Back
Top Bottom